1. May 25, 2017  
    @Mercy: This character trading is from what I understand only for Outland? Are there any plans to allow Cross-server trading? For example player A feels fed up with TBC and wishes to go Wotlk while Player B feels he/she is done with Wotlk and wishes to try TBC, would they be allowed to trade characters like this in the future?
    Interesting idea. It may not be necessary if we finish the "character expansion upgrade" feature that we've been wanting to do.

How long until dual spec?
    I do believe very soon. Depends on how long it takes to work out the remaining problems with it.

2. May 26, 2017  
    @Mercy

Hello there i am new to Warmane servers and i see you like to take in ideas of what people should be able to donate for, One thing i know people would chop there left arm off for would be AOE looting. I don't know if this is even possible but i think it could work out well for everyone.

3. May 26, 2017  
    I do love AoE loot too. But I have no idea what would be the dev's interest in it, or if it is possible within a TBC client.

4. May 26, 2017  
    a vip vendor 1 hour cd where you could sell your items to like the travelers mount? :P

5. May 26, 2017  
    Ive raided with some of the best guilds in WOTLK on molten/warmane, it doesn't matter if character trading is available or not some people never learn to play well. In pvp it literally does nothing, bad players still die to good players. In pve it means if you pug based on gearscore or achievements (which is no indication of skill) you will end up with some *****s (shocking I know). That is why you have guilds with a vetting process and an established competent core with a dedicated leadership team. Even without "character trading" the problems you are talking about exist with buying gear period which even happens on retail via "carry runs" by established guilds.

6. May 26, 2017  

7. May 26, 2017  
    Mercy, how does the character trading work? Do they have to be in your account in order to sell it ( and then they get transfered from your account to buyer's )? Or you can sell characters from different accounts and link coins to your main account some how.

8. May 26, 2017  
    Mercy, how does the character trading work? Do they have to be in your account in order to sell it ( and then they get transfered from your account to buyer's )? Or you can sell characters from different accounts and link coins to your main account some how.
    Accounts are individual entities, even if owned by the same person. A character in account A is sold by account A and the coins go to account A if a sale happens.

9. May 26, 2017  
    Thank you for quick reply! :)

Edit: What about the name of bought account? Does buyer gets opportunity to change it?
    Edited: May 26, 2017

10. May 26, 2017  
    Nope, you're stuck with the original name and looks unless you buy a name/race change

11. May 27, 2017  
    @Mercy
    Hi there im wondering is it allready possible to sell Gold for Coin`s.
    Only can see min Gold to sell 1000g but cant try if its working.

12. May 27, 2017  
    @Mercy: This character trading is from what I understand only for Outland? Are there any plans to allow Cross-server trading? For example player A feels fed up with TBC and wishes to go Wotlk while Player B feels he/she is done with Wotlk and wishes to try TBC, would they be allowed to trade characters like this in the future?
    Coins are cross realm. You can sell your character on TBC and buy one on WOTLK

13. May 27, 2017  
    Great job, Character trading will even prevent possible scams now.
    Its a great way to be paid for your time and effort too xD

14. May 27, 2017  
    You trade for coins, and coins are a universal currency on the website. They apply to all realms and all features.
    @Mercy
    Hi there im wondering is it allready possible to sell Gold for Coin`s.
    Only can see min Gold to sell 1000g but cant try if its working.
    I don't know.

15. May 28, 2017  
    Can you trade for example a Wotlk character for coins and then spend these coins on a TBC character on the same account ?

First 123 Last