1. May 25, 2017  

Outland: New Services Live

Item Trading
    This feature allows players to trade items amongst each other on our website-based marketplace. Somewhat like an Auction House. Only items that you could normally trade to another player in-game can be traded in this system (a BoE sword you find in Hellfire Ramparts, for example). The purchasing currency is coins. Yes, this means you can earn coins by selling items to other players. Coins and items change hands between players.

Character Trading
    This feature is similar to Item Trading in the way it works. The difference is that it is a trade of characters. The character being listed on the trade system is removed temporarily from the owner's character list in the client. If the character listing is canceled or expires, the character returns to the account and realm that it was previously on. When transactions are completed between two players, the coins change and characters change accounts at the same moment. The purchased character will from then onwards appear on the new owner's character list in-game.

Note: We do deduct a small service charge for both of these services, much like the in-game Auction House does. This service charge is only applied when a transaction is completed - not when it expires or is canceled.
    Emphasis: Items are not created from "thin air". All items on these services are pre-existing from the game, created/earned by players by playing the game.

You can access the Item & Character Trading parts of our website here: https://www.warmane.com/account/trade

Armory
    The armory for Outland is live as well! A link to Warmane's armory is here: http://armory.warmane.com/
    Our armory is complete with features including all items a character has equipped, selected talents, guild, guild members, etc. It is very robust and contains lots of features! Go check it out!
    (The PvE ladder should be working on the armory very soon as well!)

2. May 25, 2017  
    Great! I think this staff if the best I've seen, really, I don't know about what other people think :D

3. May 25, 2017  
    you can sell soulbound items? for example a 2h weapon from some raid and get coins on it ?

4. May 25, 2017  
    you can sell soulbound items? for example a 2h weapon from some raid and get coins on it ?
    No, it has to be an item you can trade in the game. A BoE crafted item, for example.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'll add it to the post!

5. May 25, 2017  

6. May 25, 2017  

7. May 25, 2017  
    Wait, what? I can sell my Character?

8. May 25, 2017  
    are you guys for real? selling charakters? This will **** the the server in so many way... good luck

9. May 25, 2017  
    are you guys for real? selling charakters? This will **** the the server in so many way... good luck
    My thought exactly.

10. May 25, 2017  
    Please elaborate?

11. May 25, 2017  
    Welcome to Warmane, this has been possible for a long time and no harm has been done yet.

Nice features, thanks staff!

12. May 25, 2017  
    Character Trading is so dumb in many ways, u are gona have plebs playin lvl 70 geared heroes for fist time and performing bad, thus making raids /dung wipes more frequent, **** pvp, **** everything

13. May 25, 2017  
    It is Warmane's policy that everyone must buy coins, buy leveled characters, and use the coin shop to buy gear or you can't play here.

wait...

let people play the way they want, if you don't want to play with the people who use these services then don't. stick with your guild to do any group activity most will anyway.

14. May 25, 2017  
    @Mercy: This character trading is from what I understand only for Outland? Are there any plans to allow Cross-server trading? For example player A feels fed up with TBC and wishes to go Wotlk while Player B feels he/she is done with Wotlk and wishes to try TBC, would they be allowed to trade characters like this in the future?

15. May 25, 2017  

123 Last