1. May 25, 2017  

Frostwolf is shutting down?

Hello all,
    Players in game are talking about frostwolf getting shut down within 3 weeks! Is this true? Also population is pretty much low. Please don't shutdown this server we players have put so much time and efforts into it. Please can update us with your future plans for frostwolf

2. May 25, 2017  
    The simple answeris NO.

The true idea is Frostwolf is sharing the same fate as Neltharion.

3. May 25, 2017  
    The simple answeris NO.

The true idea is Frostwolf is sharing the same fate as Neltharion.
    I fear it will be. Today (just 2 hours ago) I met two level 10's leveling up together. I helped them to level up and they told me they were new on Warmane and just stopped playing retail to go back to MOP. They wanted to go to Deadmines so I went there with them but it turned out to be bugged. Then we did some questing and met some bugged quests as well. 1 hour later we tried some other dungeons for fun but all were bugged or closed. They got frustrated by the amount of bugs they already encountered and they went offline to check out other private servers. I wonder how frustrated they would be if they started questing in Pandaria where 60% of the quests are bugged lol. I'm saying this because its just another reason why this realm is going to ****. People are already leaving the server before they reach level 90. And when they do, they see PVE is mostly bugged and all you can do is queue for bgs and come online once a week to cap for arenas.

4. May 25, 2017  
    *intense emotional music (piano and violins) playing in the background* Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

5. May 25, 2017  
    ridiculous,
    this cata-fate guy needs a bann

6. May 25, 2017  
    Hello everyone,

This is likely a troll. I can confirm as a staff member that Frostwolf is NOT being shut down. We will continue to support the realm and its development.

7. May 25, 2017  
    ridiculous,
    this cata-fate guy needs a bann
    Yes lets indeed try to stay positive. Instead of complaining I'm going to start reporting all the bugs that bother me.

8. May 25, 2017  
    I fear it will be. Today (just 2 hours ago) I met two level 10's leveling up together. I helped them to level up and they told me they were new on Warmane and just stopped playing retail to go back to MOP. They wanted to go to Deadmines so I went there with them but it turned out to be bugged. Then we did some questing and met some bugged quests as well. 1 hour later we tried some other dungeons for fun but all were bugged or closed. They got frustrated by the amount of bugs they already encountered and they went offline to check out other private servers. I wonder how frustrated they would be if they started questing in Pandaria where 60% of the quests are bugged lol. I'm saying this because its just another reason why this realm is going to ****. People are already leaving the server before they reach level 90. And when they do, they see PVE is mostly bugged and all you can do is queue for bgs and come online once a week to cap for arenas.
    That dude is a ghost guild/clan member the NSA of Frostwolf, so in a sense he is right. That Deadmines bug has been prevent for YEARS, before before Warmane.

Just like on Cata, the Reaver is bugged, if you manage to pass the Reaver, you are met with ?? level Elites that are spawned by lvl 15s.
    To make matters worse, SFK is empty.

Another thing to note is most of everything below 90 is plagued and riddled with bugs that makes the game unenjoyable at times.

What keeps me here is the twink community, or what's left of it since the changlog scandal. We are a strong bunch on MOP and I continue to support it no matter what.

9. May 25, 2017  
    That dude is a ghost guild/clan member the NSA of Frostwolf, so in a sense he is right. That Deadmines bug has been prevent for YEARS, before before Warmane.

Just like on Cata, the Reaver is bugged, if you manage to pass the Reaver, you are met with ?? level Elites that are spawned by lvl 15s.
    To make matters worse, SFK is empty.

Another thing to note is most of everything below 90 is plagued and riddled with bugs that makes the game unenjoyable at times.

What keeps me here is the twink community, or what's left of it since the changlog scandal. We are a strong bunch on MOP and I continue to support it no matter what.
    I didn't even know you guys were here! Stay strong brother!

10. May 25, 2017  
    I really get tired of these hysterical and childish posts.

Now, I suppose if leveling and PVE are your main things then Frostwolf may seem pretty bad. But a lot of us are here for casual pvp (i.e. bgs and 2s arena), and I like Frostwolf for that more than any server, private or retail, that I know of.

And they've said they are working on pve. If it's unenjoyable for you now, go do something else with your time instead of making another hysterical post on this board.

11. May 25, 2017  
    I didn't even know you guys were here! Stay strong brother!
    And exactly for that matter alone, Frostwolf won't go out without a bang. Right as we speak there's an ally guild being organised that is going to be strictly devoted towards making the leveling experience for newcomers a bit more tolerable. There are plenty of endgame content-oriented guilds, so this has to happen.
    Might as well post in the recruitment section soon, but first I have to gather enough volunteers and resources to make it real.

Regarding the general state of the realm, lately it hasn't been the most delicious one (server dc's, lagspikes, desync, mammoth vendors gone, fear bugs, etc) but it's always oh so easy to focus on the negative. Why can't we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that Skybro is working on conquest catchup and legendary cloak questlines? It's simple to throw mud.
    My words of wisdom for such non-believers are as follows: if you can't help improve/repair, don't yap. Some other people are trying to not let go because MoP was always a great expac for PvP, quite possibly the borderline between the decent WoW and the not-so-good one. And they don't have to. Why would they? Strictly because TBC and WotLK are getting such attention?

12. May 25, 2017  
    And exactly for that matter alone, Frostwolf won't go out without a bang. Right as we speak there's an ally guild being organised that is going to be strictly devoted towards making the leveling experience for newcomers a bit more tolerable. There are plenty of endgame content-oriented guilds, so this has to happen.
    Might as well post in the recruitment section soon, but first I have to gather enough volunteers and resources to make it real.

Regarding the general state of the realm, lately it hasn't been the most delicious one (server dc's, lagspikes, desync, mammoth vendors gone, fear bugs, etc) but it's always oh so easy to focus on the negative. Why can't we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that Skybro is working on conquest catchup and legendary cloak questlines? It's simple to throw mud.
    My words of wisdom for such non-believers are as follows: if you can't help improve/repair, don't yap. Some other people are trying to not let go because MoP was always a great expac for PvP, quite possibly the borderline between the decent WoW and the not-so-good one. And they don't have to. Why would they? Strictly because TBC and WotLK are getting such attention?
    I completely agree with you. I'm already helping a lot of people that are leveling. I just gave two cuties 5k gold and some bags to help them with their journey to level 90. I'm just sad to see the other two guys go away because they get frustrated because of the bugs. I'm also sad to see player population go down. But I will not leave this realm and I'll support it. I'm just scared that staff won't care about Frostwolf anymore. I recently donated to show I really care though (not that they will notice it but just the idea)

13. May 25, 2017  

14. May 26, 2017  
    What is this referring to? O.o
    There was an incident that took place a while back within the twinking community, which I am part of too, we were told that our issue will be resolved because it bothered all of us for months, when we were told that it will be fixed in the next changlog, this not only brought back some old twinks, but new ones too to come and play.

Despite the wait we had to deal with the bug, which caused some people to attempt to come back later, usually the newcomers. The day came where the changlog was released and it say the bug was fixed, "Battalegrounds and Arena que bug".

This got the attention of a veteran twink by the name Mythirac: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

What happen was we all gathered in Dalaran, some of us got there early and we began to test to see if it did get fix, only to our surprise it was the same, despite the changelog and what we've been told. The only time Mythirac lost his marbles due to this, and the other twinks just gave us and moved on to other mop servers, some even tried to recruit people to move with them.

After that day, twinks were harder to find and bg/arena ques were still bugged, causing Monster Inc to be annoyed by it too. It can to a point where no one bother to que and even if you did que, there was a 90 who took advantage of the bug to Wintrade using an abnormally strong level 70 toon. WE didn't find out he was win trading until we saw his armory and the suspicion that led to it.

But ya, since that day, other twinks who witnessed Mythirac's rant, will tell you the exact same thing. To us twink, it was another killing blow to the community, we've taking many blows from Warmane changes, especially the other situation on Quel'Danas (Not Sunwell).

It's been almost 2 years I believe since then, the old bugtracker reports are still there, rotting and forgotten as they always were, mind you this bug effected those 70-84 (bracketed). As for the Wintrade guy he was never banned, could still be active to this day, what sucks was he was a good friend of ours too before we found out :S

15. May 26, 2017  
    Hello everyone,

This is likely a troll. I can confirm as a staff member that Frostwolf is NOT being shut down. We will continue to support the realm and its development.
    i'm sorry but what are you talking about? Soo is bugged and not entirely scripted yet. ENDGAME RAID is not working properly after years you want us to believe you're supporting development? The ammount of hackers and cheaters are through the roof because they know they face no consequences, since only every once in a while people do get banned

it's not shutting down maybe, but you're making people leave the realm by not giving any attention to it, eventually we will have a population as low as cata, which is just amazing.

12 Last