1. May 26, 2017  
    Even with grey gear, leveling a rogue is not impossible. As long as you are used to the vanilla or tbc playstyle it is doable.
    You are not able to pop out in a group of enemys and faceroll them like cata rogues can do, even with proper gear. 1on1 ncps on your level should not be that problem.

2. May 26, 2017  
    Lol dude what?When i arrived to outland i had the chance to change my level 10 offhand as a rogue,the leveling wasnt that big problem,the problem was the poison quest and you literally have nothing versa casters especially when u get feared 024 in ungoro or perma disarmed in outland, or th 3k/bomb dmg from the netherstorm npcs that aggros u from 100 yard.Dont be ******ed,uare simply bad as a rogue,thats all

3. May 26, 2017  
    you dont have to be rude... it is hard to level rogue, they depend on gear, and on x5 realm you skip alot of quests with item rewards, people dont even try to get some gear, they are trying to level as fast as they can..

4. May 26, 2017  
    The best tip I can give you (I am spriest level 65) is to rely on your wand, use your shield and optimize when to use your DoTs. And you should not be attacking mobs above 2 levels of yours.
    I have found that speccing in holy for dps talents worked better for me. Smite's damage is high and mostly unresistable. Also you dont have to leave shadow form and go back it again and again while healing yourself when needed... Also yes, wand is a must for priest's leveling.

5. May 26, 2017  
    Well i managed to get myself to outland on a ret pala with the sword from ghostlands, so one could say you are lucky to have found a lvl 24 weapon that fast :)

6. May 26, 2017  
    So you think I should probably do dungeons in order to get gear. I remember back in 2.4.3 ****ty-WoW I literally never had problems with leveling, I had 7 chars all BiS. Now I despise leveling cuz its so damn difficult.

7. May 26, 2017  
    At 5x rates, I've found that it's faster to stick in zones 5-ish levels below your current level if you're struggling due to gear or hit rating. Even green quests will return decent XP, and with less need for downtime between mobs, you're grinding and questing fast enough to make up for the lower returns per quest/mob.

8. May 26, 2017  
    Maybe thats why I was doing it so slow, I was always aiming for yellow quests :D

9. May 26, 2017  
    Maybe thats why I was doing it so slow, I was always aiming for yellow quests :D
    I respec'd to subtetly only to survive PVP and I still manage to handle the quests, just NEVER aim to do orange quests and try to do quests that are =< than your level, since with dual wield your hit rating is rather poor..

Also as alliance rouge (not sure about horde), its gonna suck *** since you need 70 in lockpicking to do the poison quest, further removing damage from your hands, go and pickpocket all humanoids..

10. May 26, 2017  
    Well i managed to get myself to outland on a ret pala with the sword from ghostlands, so one could say you are lucky to have found a lvl 24 weapon that fast :)
    I made it to 70 as Warrior using 3 weapons,as alliance, the pain was real.

11. May 26, 2017  
    i can't see any issue about leveling, Just stick with 2-3 lower level quests with vendor whites. Mage/Priest side is much bad for mana efficiency.
    As Rogue, leveling is much easier. Too many utility skill on your service. Good Luck.
    Edited: May 26, 2017

12. May 26, 2017  

First 12