1. June 7, 2017  
    It is pretty simple budd, you are the one who is going to get painted out right now.

1. You already acknowledged you are fantasizing in a forum and suggesting to practically burn the work and spend time of 1/8 of total icc content people.(majority of the server if you take ALL the content - ICC10/25 ICC10/25 H. - Guess what, no guild yet slayed LK heroic to the best of my knowledge.

2.You practically are imagining things. - Progresive by deisgn. The Word progression is not included ANYWHERE in any advert right now (maybe because the server is not progressive by design dont you think ?) . Even when you login it says hardcore server with no rdf challenging content, nothing about progression. the progressive release was just a BONUS. Also you stated clearly that you personally want to play NAX/ULD, so you come in OUR Forum, Lordaeron's community forum, and SUGGEST that we go by your will. No buddy. Icecrown dont care about nax ? Guess what, we dont too anymore. ICC is here since very recently and nax and uld got their fair share of time. Just because you want to play on a different patch does not mean an entire server will suffer for that. My wording was completely called for, as those who have no experience in Lordaeron dont have a say in that, and those who have would not suggest that as well. At least those who are not finding the content too challenging and want to give up, which means this server is not for them. Yes I find it hilarious how only people without more than 3/12 would suggest server reset. Dont you ? Anyways I would feel completely fine and respect if a GM deletes this entire threat since a lot of hate came with it. .... for a reason.

And stating that the server is progressive by design is like me stating that football is a game that includes horses by design, because I say so.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

2. June 7, 2017  
    It is pretty simple budd, you are the one who is going to get painted out right now.

1. You already acknowledged you are fantasizing in a forum and suggesting to practically burn the work and spend time of 1/8 of total icc content people.(majority of the server if you take ALL the content - ICC10/25 ICC10/25 H. - Guess what, no guild yet slayed LK heroic to the best of my knowledge.

2.You practically are imagining things. - Progresive by deisgn. The Word progression is not included ANYWHERE in any advert right now (maybe because the server is not progressive by design dont you think ?) . Even when you login it says hardcore server with no rdf challenging content, nothing about progression. the progressive release was just a BONUS. Also you stated clearly that you personally want to play NAX/ULD, so you come in OUR Forum, Lordaeron's community forum, and SUGGEST that we go by your will. No buddy. Icecrown dont care about nax ? Guess what, we dont too anymore. ICC is here since very recently and nax and uld got their fair share of time. Just because you want to play on a different patch does not mean an entire server will suffer for that. My wording was completely called for, as those who have no experience in Lordaeron dont have a say in that, and those who have would not suggest that as well. At least those who are not finding the content too challenging and want to give up, which means this server is not for them. Yes I find it hilarious how only people without more than 3/12 would suggest server reset. Dont you ? Anyways I would feel completely fine and respect if a GM deletes this entire threat since a lot of hate came with it. .... for a reason.

And stating that the server is progressive by design is like me stating that football is a game that includes horses by design, because I say so.
    I have 12/12 on 25 and a few heroics. I started playing in Outland for a fresh start. If a reset happens at some point I would totally love it and come back to Lordaeron. Don't summarize the whole picture based on several opinions.

3. June 7, 2017  
    Hello,

My proposal for next move is to normalise raid difficulties as they should be blizzlike and enable dungeon finder. Coz many of my friends left when they realise this custom features on blizzlike realm a couple of months after release. People want pure 1x blizzlike realm thats it, at least 10 of my fellas will came out i believe this will bring more players.

Best Regards,

4. June 7, 2017  
    Hello,

My proposal for next move is to normalise raid difficulties as they should be blizzlike and enable dungeon finder. Coz many of my friends left when they realise this custom features on blizzlike realm a couple of months after release. People want pure 1x blizzlike realm thats it, at least 10 of my fellas will came out i believe this will bring more players.

Best Regards,
    Oh, they reached 80, done few raids and only then realized its custom features ? I think your friends should sue warmane for tricking them.

5. June 8, 2017  
    You don`t need to be a wizard to predict that new x1 progression server will become thery popular from the start. And I don`t think that Lord will be resetted if that happens.
    After so many years of content released ppl want the *way to the heroics* more than heroics themselves, just watch around , ppl have alot of alts on this and other servers.
    Besides you can`t get realm first on old server no matter how hard you try.
    Still can`t understand how come there is no server with feature like resetting every year or so.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

6. June 8, 2017  
    I have 12/12 on 25 and a few heroics. I started playing in Outland for a fresh start. If a reset happens at some point I would totally love it and come back to Lordaeron. Don't summarize the whole picture based on several opinions.
    Did you read the Topic replies so far or just came and tunnelled vision on me ? So you went through 50 % of the current content ONLY, and this case actually It goes for the majority of the server, and yes YOUR guild did that. Extremely small % of the server have done that(50%, and even no RS yet) furthermore if you check previous replies it would be obvious I am also talking not only in perspective of the 99 % of the server which does not include several guilds, but overall %, and it is in alliance point of view. And the server population is 5000 people approximately and 25 up to 100 (on both sides) are no way near enough to be taken into consideration when it comes to server reset. Furthermore you have cleared few heroics ? I have done too. Lootship Heroic. Everyone have. The progression for this server should be 12/12 heroic, not lootship heroic. 12/12 normal is a mid-tier progression. Don't summarize your opinion based on giving up on the raid difficulty after clearing normal 25 man.

"Hello,

Best Regards,"

That would be the next step if one is ever needed in my opinion as well, simply because it is what will attract a huge and a massive wave of players simply because it will be truly a Blizz-like server with most of the things working. It wont be reset. But this is not what it was meant for and I sure hope it stays like that.

7. Gentlemen
    Lordaeron needs some players from icc
    If only you could transfer from icc to lordi damn...
    Imagine all sm ppl populating cities and more! Lordaeron would become super active!

8. Gentlemen
    Imagine all sm ppl populating cities and more! Lordaeron would become super active!
    Go and post something similar on Medivh forum, I guarantee you pages upon pages of quality content.

9. Maybe if raids were normalized population would increase. Normal marrowgar has more hp than heroic marrowgar on icecrown, always funny.

10. pop keep going down could at least nerf older raids ffs

11. pop keep going down could at least nerf older raids ffs
    wont happen staff doesnt seem to care about lordaeron for quite some time and i doubt this will change in near future. any critic will get deleted/suspended aswell.

problem is nobody from staff themself plays on lord and actually knows what is going on on lord or there would have been changes longtime ago. and they are too stubborn to listen to people who actually know whats going on

atleast they dont repeat lordaeron with medivh x)

we need heirlooms, rdf stuff , nerf old useless raids to attract new people NOW not in 2years
    Edited: June 13, 2017

12. Gentlemen
    Ye, 90% of this Guys would wipe on Marrowgar normal, because on this buffed Content u just cant ignore Mechanics and just nuke Bosses like on Icecrown haHAA........1 Month later u would ask urself ''why did i transfer here this aint fun for me, i cant even pass DBS like 80% of the Realm....''

The Current Question is just if this Realm ever gona see a Light of Dawn kill, because Outland is out and the Summer is comming.
    I don't even wanna talk about Ruby Sanctum :DDD because this not near any future yet
    The Moti for Lord overall is just down, thats my view

13. I don't blame Warmane, I blame the "hardcore" guys realizing that they are not so many and they actually need some "casuals" aside.
    Just saying ...
    And you can move to Icecrown anytime if you don't enjoy the "buffed" content. I'm pretty sure that if you can get to 80 on 1x you can do that also on 3x.
    Good luck & have fun !

14. I don't blame Warmane, I blame the "hardcore" guys realizing that they are not so many and they actually need some "casuals" aside.
    Just saying ...
    And you can move to Icecrown anytime if you don't enjoy the "buffed" content. I'm pretty sure that if you can get to 80 on 1x you can do that also on 3x.
    Good luck & have fun !
    besides the point that your post makes absolutely no sense in any capacity it's always funny when you read stuff like this.

I guess that's new to you but being "hardcore" doesn't equal good or above average, just like "casual" doesn't mean you suck at this game. Then again it's easier to just call others out for random bs than admitting yourself that you just ain't too clever to play this game properly.

ott: I have been playing on lordaeron since launch and i did not meet a single person who disagreed with nerfing past content. The fact that staff members even said they would nerf past raids and you just didn't follow through is just sad.
    ICC made some people come back, sure. But if you want to have a server that really feels healthy and alive throughout all of wotlk's content you need a proper pug scene and that got damaged severely by not nerfing naxx/ulduar when it was needed. Even now you barely see anyone doing Naxx despite people having icc gear, even tho we have transmog enabled and it has quite a few unique models.

15. My fishbot report is up for a week.
    Before burning crap release it took 2 days max to get an answer.

Seems like this realm starts to be abandoned not only by players but game masters as well.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

First 12345 ... Last