1. No, they aren't. Back in the day there were like 10 or more competitive guilds , around 10 average guilds and then some casual guilds . Now there are 2 competitive guilds and rest is some casuals who do 3/12 nm. And with current LK unkillable state who knows how long those 2 competitive guilds will keep trying until they get fed up with that crap and disband as well.

2. If more and more players leave the server it will be too late to do something about it... now would be the best time to make some changes but i guess nobody cares about this server anymore... it says 4700 people online right now... well i doubt that... even if it would be true... how many of those players play on level 80? its gotta be somewhere around 20% from what ive seen... 25 min. in queue for casual BG in the evening as an alliance is annoying

3. The worst thing ever is, that there is no feedback from staff at all about any realm problems (progression, leaving people, etc...).
    I would love to progress, but what sense it has, if it is not doable?
    /sad
    Edited: June 21, 2017

4. If more and more players leave the server it will be too late to do something about it... now would be the best time to make some changes but i guess nobody cares about this server anymore... it says 4700 people online right now... well i doubt that... even if it would be true... how many of those players play on level 80? its gotta be somewhere around 20% from what ive seen... 25 min. in queue for casual BG in the evening as an alliance is annoying
    Want solution? Technology that makes cross realm arenas/bgs between ic and lord.
    Or transfers(which is easy) from icc to lordaeron,with points and coins,since most ppl dont have what to use points for.
    And the transfer can be made and reduced the type character is transfered like:
    You cant transfer if you have over 5k gs from icc or smh.

No matter what time i log in lvl 1 char lordaeron just to check because of boredom,no one outside of sw dueling,same for durutar,little bgs going on 80,difficult to play arenas.

5. Who would be dumb enough to transfer from Icecrown to Lord ? U want to Pug 3 Bosses in ICC per Week ?

Duell outside major Citys LUL, this never existed on this Realm ever. Max 2-4 ppl outside in good peak times xDDDDDD

6. PvP queues between the realms will solve most of the problem(s).

Other than that, Lordaeron isn't dead at all. A lot of new players come to level every day, I see this myself.

7. Who would be dumb enough to transfer from Icecrown to Lord ? U want to Pug 3 Bosses in ICC per Week ?

Duell outside major Citys LUL, this never existed on this Realm ever. Max 2-4 ppl outside in good peak times xDDDDDD
    Naw,i wanted to transfer a twink(below level 80) just for the sake of it to have on both realms :p
    Well the only salvation for lord tbh,idk where are 4k ppl from lordaeron,real stats says 4k online lol,tradechat empty no one outside sw and orgi and even global is slow compared to mass spam of icc.
    Lordaeron needs to become like the old one and enable transfers from icc,add dungeons add normal stuff that a normal wotlk realm would look like.
    Ignorant peoplr dont understand that the more hardcore a pserver the less population will have,look medivh then look outland,look icecrown then look lordaeron.

8. PvP queues between the realms will solve most of the problem(s).

Other than that, Lordaeron isn't dead at all. A lot of new players come to level every day, I see this myself.
    And how is pve? And pvp? Because if it wasnt like-dead people wouldnt complain. I dont play lord but i log on lvl 1 chars just to explore sw orgi and see tradechats/global even at peak time is a bit empty

9. PvP is not in good state, that's true. Mainly cause there aren't that many max level players.

Also, instanced PvP below lvl 70+ doesn't exist, cause, for some odd reason, lower and middle levels don't queue to BGs at all. Perhaps players are afraid of twinks? Though there is plenty of WPvP going on; which is very, very good indeed.

Situation with PvE is much better, there is LF spam in global about raids and instances 24/7. But, indeed, nearly no one is looking for people to PvP. So something needs to be done about PvP indeed, this seems to be the top priority.

10. > Also, instanced PvP below lvl 70+ doesn't exist, cause, for some odd reason, lower and middle levels don't queue to BGs at all.

they actually do, it's just that the pop's not high enough to reach the critical mass necessary for pops.

11. Just for the sake of casual guilds I would start giving them % buff for normal modes. Disabled for heroic bosses.

12. Who would be dumb enough to transfer from Icecrown to Lord ? U want to Pug 3 Bosses in ICC per Week ?

Some might, Icecrown is full of noobs with piss easy content but they won't allow it. Players spend much more $ on Icecrown than on Lordaeron.

Even over the last 2-3 weeks I have seen a big change in population during the day, there is hardly any raids being made during the day (until peak time).

I don't think there are any more NA guilds on horde side. Momentum and Mutiny disbanded, can anyone confirm?

13. PvP is not in good state, that's true. Mainly cause there aren't that many max level players.

Also, instanced PvP below lvl 70+ doesn't exist, cause, for some odd reason, lower and middle levels don't queue to BGs at all. Perhaps players are afraid of twinks? Though there is plenty of WPvP going on; which is very, very good indeed.

Situation with PvE is much better, there is LF spam in global about raids and instances 24/7. But, indeed, nearly no one is looking for people to PvP. So something needs to be done about PvP indeed, this seems to be the top priority.
    wow daily hc spam. because thanks of rdf they can socialize and do same daily hc(gundrak) since 2years xD. and no there are 0 icc25 raids except the 3boss runs.

First ... 3456 Last