1. May 25, 2017  

Lordaeron.. and it's future.

Admittedly I'm new to the warmane servers but have been blown away with the quality. When I had hear there is a way to get the WotLK experience again I was completely on board. The only problem is that the x1 original experience server is now on the same patch as the ICC boosted server.

So where does the server go from here? I've tried to dig up information but only gathers bits and pieces. Will the server eventually go back to the start of WotLK? Will it continue on to cata? Or will it be forever stagnant in ICC? If anyone experienced with how Warmane works I would love your information.

2. May 25, 2017  
    It will stay as wotlk when wont die completely as we can see.

3. May 26, 2017  
    Will always remain WOTLK for people who want to experience it like it was and raid it with higher difficulty, also it is a server desighed for people who are against cash shop and so on. No point in making it cata or reseting it. It's there for a specific part of the public and will probably remain as it is.

4. May 26, 2017  
    So It's always going to stay on the ICC patch you think? Aside from a cash shop and leveling, there really isn't a difference between the two servers then. Except for the Icecrown server has a crap ton of people. I guess I'll keep lurking on the Lordaeron forums to see if anything changes. One day i hope I'll get to play some WotLK launch patch and the Ulduar patch again. :;(

5. May 26, 2017  
    Well, Lordaeron was implemented for people who want blizzlike WOTLK without cash shop-because people get butthurt with p2w- and the raids are buffed so people have something to work on. So yes, it will stay like this because again, this is its purpose.

6. May 26, 2017  
    Also, a x1 rate server would be hell with the icecrown population, in all aspects, yes, it could be a bit higher but it's still amog the highest on the wotlk scene and i think it's healthy for the server. Icecrown can sustain that amount of people because of the higher rates in everything.

7. May 26, 2017  
    I guess I overestimated the amount of people who wanted the base WotLK experience seeing as WoW was at it's peak then. I'll keep hoping warmane resets the server one day. I think that would be pretty cool

8. May 26, 2017  
    why....? to throw everyones progress and hours of work out the window..? and 5-6 k people is more than enough for a wotlk server mate, try icecrown and imagine it with x1 rates. Sounds cool to have 12k online, but it's not that great to not have anything to farm or quest with. Also, Lordaerons raids are more difficult, thing that made some people go to icecrown.

9. May 26, 2017  
    So as of today nobody has killed LK 10 hc nor lk 20 hc

when this happens they will begin to work on Halion

when people have halion HC on farm I believe they will release dungeon finder tool for our extra 2 frosts

after that...well...

10. May 26, 2017  

when people have halion HC on farm I believe they will release dungeon finder tool for our extra 2 frosts

after that...well...
    But we already have those extra 2 frosts. m8, do u even play in lordaeron?

11. May 27, 2017  

after that...well...
    Is a private server..people want to play this content...what's your point? On icecrown everything is on farm for months, still people play. why? because the liked WOTLK.

12. May 28, 2017  
    Is a private server..people want to play this content...what's your point? On icecrown everything is on farm for months, still people play. why? because the liked WOTLK.
    isnt icecrown a mix of 2 realms ? which makes it like 5+ years old and thats 5+ years of lod /halion hc farm ? :D

13. May 28, 2017  
    isnt icecrown a mix of 2 realms ? which makes it like 5+ years old and thats 5+ years of lod /halion hc farm ? :D
    That's kinda what prompted me to ask my question in the first place. Through what I read, Lordaeron was a progression server of sorts that kept with the original experience.

Is going back to previous patches a thing? Naxx patch and Ulduar patch were awesome.

14. May 29, 2017  
    I left Lord when ToC came out because I hooked back into my LoL addiction, and now that ICC is out, well...
    Dungeons give you emblems of triumph, which means 232 or 245 ilvl gear. So, no point raiding naxx or ulduar (maybe ulduar 25, but why bother with that instead of toc?), and ulduar is my fav raid... I like toc and icc too, but I've played them way too much when I was a teen playing icc-simulator servers.

Of course it would be unfair to "reset" the realm and bring it back to the naxx patch, but... I want it.

15. May 29, 2017  
    1 guy is saying that he likes naxx / uld more so the realm should go back to them for another 6 months making it 1 year naxx /uld.
    and the other guy is not happy about having icc till end of times, even tho icc has been out for like 2 months.
    well, some ppl have waited 2 years for this icc, and if im not delusional it was clear from the start that the realm wont go beyond end game wotlk.

123 ... Last