1. May 25, 2017  

Moderator for Global chat

Can get some mods or something for global chat because after 4 or 5 days of seeing nothing but racism and hate and just quite honestly **** talking its getting tiring for someone like me who is trying to get a dungeon group

2. May 25, 2017  
    Why would you use global for that? use general chat, usually works best for the zone you are in. or use LFG chat channel

3. May 25, 2017  
    Use the tool implemented in-game to search for groups. It's designed for this very purpose.
    With such a high population, global channels are the home of toxic players. Avoid it as much as you can. I always have it in another tab in the chat.
    In Icecrown is the same and in Lordaeron this only happens when is American-people time.

4. May 26, 2017  
    Can get some mods or something for global chat because after 4 or 5 days of seeing nothing but racism and hate and just quite honestly **** talking its getting tiring for someone like me who is trying to get a dungeon group
    Start reporting people then ?

5. May 26, 2017  
    oh so this is why the moderator 123 spammed us.

6. May 26, 2017  
    is anyone forcing you to stay there? there are better ways to find a group