1. May 25, 2017  

(H) <Retail> NA Relaxed Raiding Guild

Guild Information
    Relaxed NA Guild recruiting for T5. Leadership comes from various servers resulting in a robust experiences and personalities. We have scheduled raiding 1 day a week for 25 mans. This allows for our members to spend the rest of the time PvPing, with their families or just doing whatever makes them happy. Kara is currently pugged within the guild . Second day will be considered for 25s once we have the numbers to enter SSC/TK

Raid Times and loot rules.
    25 Mans: Friday 9pm EST
    Raids will not exceed 4 hours.
    We are currently working through T4 and doing daily runs to get people attuned for T5.

We understand the importance of loot to some people so much consideration has gone into our loot system. Loot will be a hybrid of loot council and loot rolls. When an item drops that you want you will type in raid one of the following 2 things:

If it is for main character main spec “+1 <Link existing slot item>”
    If it is for alt, offspec, or a very minor upgrade. “+2 <Link existing slot item>”

Raid officers will use the following criteria to evaluate if there will be a roll off or if the loot will be assigned to a specific player:
    a. The player’s time in guild
    b. Their place in the guild, for example the main tank over an off tank
    c. The improvement over their current gear
    d. How often they attend raids compared to the others interested
    e. How many drops they have received recently
    f. Their other contributions to the guild (food, being on time and prepared, consumables)
    g. What is best for the guild
    h. Main characters get preference over alts

Off-night Raid Times (No big deal if people don't want to go Alts welcome)
    Kara Group 1: Thursday 9pm EST
    Kara Group 2: Saturday 9pm EST
    Kara Group 3: Saturday 6pm EST

Current Needs
    Currently seeking elemental and resto shaman and a prot pally with off spec. Will consider all, a major plus for dual-spec players that can fill multiple roles.

Progress
    Karazhan: 11/11
    Gruul's Lair: 2/2
    Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1
    Serpentshrine Cavern: 0/6
    Tempest Keep: 0/4

Contact Information
    GM - Raidek/Radek
    Officers - Mose, Bodytriangle, Kemen, Biodash and Zoo
    Edited: July 21, 2017

2. May 29, 2017  
    Sounds like a guild I'd love to join, although it will be a little while before my character is ready to contribute (level 28 hunter). Good luck in recruiting, and hopefully I'll see you guys around once I hit 70!

3. May 29, 2017  
    Hit us up, we always have room for good casual people who enjoy good conversation.

4. Recruiting is open once again for limited classes/specs. Friends and casuals who want a small, social, and tight knit group of individuals to chill with feel free to message for additional information as well.

5. Hey, I'm a fresh 70 priest I can play both shadow and holy, I'm trying to get geared as quick as I can to be raid par. I did most of the content in BCduring BC except sunwell, and when i was last playing retail (the first tier of legion) i was in a top 200 NA raiding guild, my char name is rooski

6. Recruiting hunters, mages and healers. Gruul this friday! Hit us up

7. Holy priest here name: Lunastari, joined a Kara pug yesterday & got up to Netherspite, now I got the raiding bug again! I'm hooked! Problem is the guild I ran with raid times don't suit my schedule & I don't want to steal anyones' spot. That's where you come in! I hope, I have healing experience going clear back to 2006, I have all the macros & addons I should. Problem is I turned 70 just last week & am still working on heroic keys & leveling profs although they're nearly done sense I never sleep. Hope you'll have me! I can also play shadow if needs be. Profs: Alchemy & Herb.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

8. July 5, 2017  
    Recruitment open to all. Cannot guarantee a Raid spot for rogues or boomkins.

Prefer small groups of friends. Whats the point of playing if your not playing with friends.
    Edited: July 5, 2017

9. July 5, 2017  
    Solid Core, looking for those last 4-5 members to put us over the top.

10. July 5, 2017  
    Hey, I would be interested in joining. I'm a mage that just hit 70. I would be able to make all raids and am very familiar with my class as well as raids in Bc through bt... I also know what it takes being part of a raiding guild as far as participation, helping others, staying fully gemmed/enchanted, farming for consumables, researching and knowing boss fights, and knowing how to play my class correctly.I would love to join. I'm going to be doing a lot of 5 mans/heroics in the next few days and am looking for a guild to do those with as well as start raiding. My character name is Hedmuk.
    Edited: July 5, 2017

11. July 5, 2017  
    Hey, I would be interested in joining. I'm a mage that just hit 70. I would be able to make all raids and am very familiar with my class as well as raids in Bc through bt... I also know what it takes being part of a raiding guild as far as participation, helping others, staying fully gemmed/enchanted, farming for consumables, researching and knowing boss fights, and knowing how to play my class correctly.I would love to join. I'm going to be doing a lot of 5 mans/heroics in the next few days and am looking for a guild to do those with as well as start raiding. My character name is Hedmuk.
    If we dont get in contact with you within the day, please reach out to one of the officers listed above.

12. July 5, 2017  
    ok I just got online for the day so hit me up.

13. July 6, 2017  
    Are you guys recruiting warlocks?

12 Last