1. May 26, 2017  

new implementation today

ok this is not good . frostwolf implemented the share id for every raid in server starting today .

so basically you cnt enter tot normal and tot heroic in the same week in the same character you can only pick one . only 1 !!! (soon soo and soo hc )

ok for the release of the soo hc warmane why do you want it to be retail wise why i am asking as a loyal player for 4 years . this will kill the raid progression specially for soo gear up while you want to soo hc .

warmane staff lets be logical and act accordingly .the last part of a blizz like server is doing Legendary quest and sharing the same iD to just kill the pve in the server even more .

i know this fourm might be baned or even deleted cause i sound like i am making a rubel or trash talking but i am noooot . i will tell every one why people like warmane .
    its 1 of 2 options :
    1-diversity and friends and they enjoy good time pveing or pvping .
    2-well scripting raids and blizz like pvping to the extreme .(like leach king servers or burning cursade )

so to conclude this topic, pls over look this last implementation of sharing the id as last resort before the release of soo hc

thx again warmane community for reading
    Edited: May 26, 2017

2. May 27, 2017  
    ok this is not good . frostwolf implemented the share id for every raid in server starting today .

so basically you cnt enter tot normal and tot heroic in the same week in the same character you can only pick one . only 1 !!! (soon soo and soo hc )

ok for the release of the soo hc warmane why do you want it to be retail wise why i am asking as a loyal player for 4 years . this will kill the raid progression specially for soo gear up while you want to soo hc .

warmane staff lets be logical and act accordingly .the last part of a blizz like server is doing Legendary quest and sharing the same iD to just kill the pve in the server even more .

i know this fourm might be baned or even deleted cause i sound like i am making a rubel or trash talking but i am noooot . i will tell every one why people like warmane .
    its 1 of 2 options :
    1-diversity and friends and they enjoy good time pveing or pvping .
    2-well scripting raids and blizz like pvping to the extreme .(like leach king servers or burning cursade )

so to conclude this topic, pls over look this last implementation of sharing the id as last resort before the release of soo hc

thx again warmane community for reading
    Seconded. And if the Heroic version of SoO is as bugged as the normal one, it will kill the PvE community even more. Can this decision please be called for a vote to be reversed since no one wants Share ID.

3. May 28, 2017  
    Look, most people weren't happy when this was implemented on Icecrown either, but this is how it is on Retail and Warmane runs Blizz-like servers. I for one am happy with this change, because when SoO heroic comes out (assuming its working well) I will be able to swap to heroic mode for easier bosses, and normal mode for the easier ones.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Look, most people weren't happy when this was implemented on Icecrown either, but this is how it is on Retail and Warmane runs Blizz-like servers. I for one am happy with this change, because when SoO heroic comes out (assuming its working well) I will be able to swap to heroic mode for easier bosses, and normal mode for the easier ones.
    the issue is i tested the swap between heroic and normal and to be honest its somehow buged . for example if you started the raid as hc and you killed the first boss the id will be share and if you change the raid to normal . you will find the seconed boss have the same hp as hc ( you done nothing ) .
    still for preparation for soo hc people need to gear up to be prepared for soo hc even if its buged so i dont think its wise in that aspect .
    third point wrath of leach king is blizzlike server yess so np implementing that there , but does mop a blizz like server ? thats my question from the start

5. May 28, 2017  
    the issue is i tested the swap between heroic and normal and to be honest its somehow buged . for example if you started the raid as hc and you killed the first boss the id will be share and if you change the raid to normal . you will find the seconed boss have the same hp as hc ( you done nothing ) .
    gotta report that on bugtracker.

still for preparation for soo hc people need to gear up to be prepared for soo hc even if its buged so i dont think its wise in that aspect .
    People have more ways to gear up for heroic on MoP than any other expansion. You can use LFR and Flex modes to get gear for normal.

third point wrath of leach king is blizzlike server yess so np implementing that there , but does mop a blizz like server ? thats my question from the start
    Yes Frostwolf is blizzlike last I heard. Only a staff member can confirm otherwise.

6. May 28, 2017  
    Well, icecrown has more custom content (xmog) than fw, so in fact FW is blizzlike and Icecrown is not...
    My assumption about share ID is that warmane wants to get rid of PvE players on MoP entirely to get 1 more step closer to getting rid of MoP...

7. May 28, 2017  
    What i find funny, people go for leishen normal, and then farm raden thunderforge heroic items. Also The garrosh HC Realm first will happen by clearing 13 bosses on normal and then garrosh on HC :(