1. May 26, 2017  

Bitcoin Donations

First off, thank you so much for implementing this. My banks were declining all payments to Paymentwall because the transaction was occurring in a high-fraud area (Latvia).

So when I try to donate with bitcoin, it says to send 0.00048651 BTC, which is about 1euro. If I over-pay by some factor, say 50 (0.0243255 BTC), does that give me multiple coins or do I have to make 50 transactions of 1 euro each for the payment to process correctly?

The little pop-up isn't very clear.

As an aside, I think it's busted on Chrome. On linux it is anyway. The pop-up box for BTC info appears fine in Firefox.

2. May 26, 2017  
    We are aware of some issues affecting Chrome.

This bitcoin method has been enabled as a "Test", 1EUR is actually 2 coins at the moment, it does also grant full premium.

Upon entering your account name (or a friends account name) and clicking Donate, you'll be taken to a page where you have 15 minutes to initiate a transfer of the advertised amount of BTC to the specified address.

Regardless of fees, as long as the initial amount equals the amount advertised, it will trigger (after confirmations) the donation on your account.

3. May 26, 2017  

4. May 27, 2017  
    Hey @Edifice, any updates on how this is progressing? I noticed the payment method has been removed.

Fingers crossed you guys aren't giving up on it.