1. May 26, 2017  

How can I earn Website points if I only play TBC? I can't get achievements...

So in order to be eligible for Website points you must have 1000 achievement points...

This doesn't make ANY sense for those of us that are only playing TBC.

How can those of us that only play TBC earn our daily points???

2. May 26, 2017  
    We haven't come up with a workaround to this yet, low on the priority list.

3. May 28, 2017  
    We haven't come up with a workaround to this yet, low on the priority list.
    How come this is a low priority? TBC servers are the most populated at this point... many users including me are old users who came back just to play TBC, we don't have any characters on other realms and old characters with donor items were deleted. How is that allright?

4. May 28, 2017  
    How come this is a low priority? TBC servers are the most populated at this point... many users including me are old users who came back just to play TBC, we don't have any characters on other realms and old characters with donor items were deleted. How is that allright?
    Hopefully the hype dies after a month or so and then we have like a max 10k players online at peak hours.

5. May 28, 2017  
    Hopefully the hype dies after a month or so and then we have like a max 10k players online at peak hours.
    What i meant is there are lots of people who only came back for TBC, and they are excluded from getting points. How is that fair?

6. May 28, 2017  
    We are waiting fixed this and open store.

7. May 28, 2017  
    Play some Icecrown. You can get achievs there fast.

8. May 28, 2017  
    And why do you ****ing need points to play game, this instagram crybabes give me points give me give me to play. Cant obtain gear ingame and wants to click on website to collect gear. If you want gear why dont you donate? Let the stuff focus normal and important things and stop being braindead.

9. May 28, 2017  
    How about you stop being an offensive prick and stop wasting everyone's time with useless posts. Everyone gets points, i want my friggin points to look at them. What's your problem?

10. May 28, 2017  
    I will give you little advice go play LOL or something like that were you login and collect some "points". "i want points" crying like kid..