1. May 26, 2017  

Faction ratio

Honestly, server has been really good and launch went really smooth.

But as an alliance player i would like to know what measures are being made to balance the faction ratio at this point. Getting ganked minimum 5 times an hour is unbearable in the long run. By ganks i mean 1v5 hordes instantgibbing me. I know you can't force people to roll alliance but i would like to know if the current faction ratio is considered an issue?

2. May 26, 2017  
    As far as I know, there are internal staff discussions taking place to decide exactly what we should do to counter the issue. What I can tell you is that we are likely going to take action on it. However, we're also going to do our best to not disrupt the gameplay as well.

3. May 26, 2017  
    Cheers for the quick reply and understanding of the problem. All i wanted to know :)

4. May 27, 2017  

everybody is leaving alliance....

yeah due to the ganks and horde's stupidity they are making even those few players to leave the alliance and dont play on this server ever again or go to horde.... wonder who long will it take them to play a bg .... but it is truly not playable on the alli side, u cant even do a quest or go a dungeon without getting ganked at least two times... i have a feeling this will kill this server and will make a 90-10 ratio cos c'mon lets be real now its obviously 80-20 and dont make us fools with those 60-40 statistics we all have eyes :')

5. May 27, 2017  
    yeah due to the ganks and horde's stupidity they are making even those few players to leave the alliance and dont play on this server ever again or go to horde.... wonder who long will it take them to play a bg .... but it is truly not playable on the alli side, u cant even do a quest or go a dungeon without getting ganked at least two times... i have a feeling this will kill this server and will make a 90-10 ratio cos c'mon lets be real now its obviously 80-20 and dont make us fools with those 60-40 statistics we all have eyes :')
    Those 60-40 are general ratios. They sirely will NOT reflect the ratio A:H of Outland.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Those 60-40 are general ratios. They sirely will NOT reflect the ratio A:H of Outland.
    im not sure if u played on the alliance side in ANY region or world (azeroth, outland) but i havent been even one region where those ratios were close to 40-60 and well i have 30 other guildmates who share the same opinion according to their EXPERIENCE! not some post on this site... so beeing realistic its not playable as an alliance player....and its gettint worse every day so have fun those horde players...

7. May 27, 2017  
    I also feel like i have made a mistake by rolling Alliance. I was in Tanaris last night at it really feels like the Horde are out numbering Alliance 10 to 1. I couldn't even get a quest done without being constantly killed i mean im all for 1v1 and that but when its 5v1 10v1 its really tedious. I'm tempted just to restart and go horde only level 41 so i haven't really wasted that much time on my Alliance player.

8. May 27, 2017  
    Free Faction and Race changes for 24-48 hours I suppose?

9. May 27, 2017  
    To all you horde out there that run around in groups and kill the same alliance player over and over again because its easy. Keep in mind 10 hour bg ques wont be fun :0 and you are not the only ones killing that alliance player. Most of my friends I have met on here already rerolled horde. I got killed by 2 feral druids 11 times today after camping me for over an hour. For no reason at all. I am all for world pvp but this constant Horde zerg vs 1 or 2 alliance is getting very old. Dont even bother going to neutral questing hubs as alliance.

10. May 27, 2017  
    im not sure if u played on the alliance side in ANY region or world (azeroth, outland) but i havent been even one region where those ratios were close to 40-60 and well i have 30 other guildmates who share the same opinion according to their EXPERIENCE! not some post on this site... so beeing realistic its not playable as an alliance player....and its gettint worse every day so have fun those horde players...
    And don't really get what you understood of my post. I will elaborate again:
    Those 60-40 ratios, which refer to the whole server, do not have to reflect in other zones, less even in where both factions are forced to level, being Hellfire Peninsula an example.
    For the sake of your comment, I'd like to say I got a level 65 priest draenei. I was one of the firsts to start complaining about ratios and how impossible it was to level as alliance.
    I hope measures are set fast enough, because it is my main issue and what's holding me back to play like a maniac in Medivh.

11. May 28, 2017  
    Yeah im done. I am just rolling horde. Pvp will end but at least I can play.

12. May 29, 2017  
    Sorry for my bad english.

Make an Filter for Login, the difference of Logged in Horde to Alliance cant be bigger than expt. 5% or less. If the difference of max 5% is reached, Hordechars cant login anymore.
    They must wait to Login more Alliance Chars.

13. May 30, 2017  
    Just reroll horde to 70. Take the free transfer and gg all set. The sad part is, people are actually doing this. Well I dont blame them.

14. May 31, 2017  
    Yeah this needs to be fixed ASAP SOMEHOW. 70 bgs are usually 10-15 horde and 4 alliance for the first few min. World of Hordecraft is getting old! All my RL friends I got to play on this server already quit :(
    Edited: May 31, 2017

15. June 2, 2017  
    Suggestion:

Unflag alliance players from PvP by default for now.

Then alliance players can at least quest in peace until the faction balance is even remotely balanced again.

12 Last