1. May 26, 2017  

How to make the most of your time while in que...

Steps...
    1. Open TBC client....(you will most definitely be in que at peak times )
    2. Go here https://www.warmane.com/download and download the MoP Minimal Client (its only 16.54 mb)
    3. Launch the Mop Client and create a character on Frostwolf and play there while waiting in que...
    4. Finally...as soon as you are in Outland realm...log out from Frostwolf..Done...(and stop QQ about long que in Outland)

2. May 26, 2017  
    I know your problem, I have already waited 5h+ in queue. I know that all players can't afford the premium status, but be patient, a x1 realm will open here the population will change.

3. May 26, 2017  
    I know your problem, I have already waited 5h+ in queue. I know that all players can't afford the premium status, but be patient, a x1 realm will open here the population will change.
    Having such a big queue atm is not a reason to open a new realm. The HYPE is big but at the start but pop will drop as time progresses and there may not be need for a second realm.

4. May 26, 2017  
    They have already confirmed it, check the forum :).
    Btw I just reached 70 I will stay here Im not pve hardcore player

5. May 26, 2017  
    They have already confirmed it, check the forum :).
    Btw I just reached 70 I will stay here Im not pve hardcore player
    Can you link that confirmation?

6. May 26, 2017  
    Can you link that confirmation?
    its in another top thread, just browse around. read the thread titles

7. May 26, 2017  
    its in another top thread, just browse around. read the thread titles
    That's why I am asking you. I don't see such a thread. :)

Do you mean this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354344 stuff, not very official confirmation imo...

P.S: Oh yea I see now that they've confirmed that leak.
    Edited: May 26, 2017

8. May 26, 2017  
    its 10$ to skip queue not 100$... this people rather waste 100$ per month smoking than paying 10$ for a lifetime queue skip.

9. May 26, 2017  
    its 10$ to skip queue not 100$... this people rather waste 100$ per month smoking than paying 10$ for a lifetime queue skip.
    on outland the queue skip is for 30 days only ?

10. May 26, 2017