1. May 26, 2017  
    People just gonna roll horde and it's gonna be the same thing all over again. I dont really see the point in this 1x realm, maybe besides reducing the queue. But i doubt there won't be any queue in 1x.

2. May 26, 2017  
    Seeing as there have been staff responses here, Will Outland stay as it is, or can this realm reflect Icecrown in terms of rates and amenities? Seeing as Outland will be the most popular server after the hardcore fanboys hype dies down.

Things I would love to see.
    Services: 5x XP should be fine, and everything else 3x.
    Shop: Matches Icecrown's design.

I have no doubt that both servers will thrive..... Outland/Icecrown being the most populated, and both 1x realms with a respectable population to play with.

Could this be a possibility?
    Edited: May 26, 2017

3. May 26, 2017  
    No, I don't think there are any changes planned to Outland, especially the two you mention.

4. May 26, 2017  
    Will it be like Lordaeron? Buffed raids etc? Or will it be standard 1 x ? :)
    And are we talking about months/weeks/days until release?:)
    And will there be shop? Or the same kind as Lordaeron? :)

5. May 26, 2017  
    Will it be like Lordaeron? Buffed raids etc? Or will it be standard 1 x ? :)
    And are we talking about months/weeks/days until release?:)
    And will there be shop? Or the same kind as Lordaeron? :)
    Wait for the official announcement, which might happen later today-ish.

6. May 26, 2017  

7. May 26, 2017  
    so outland its RIP??
    Why is that ? I for one won't have time for a x1 and will stick to x5.
    Although having a x3 rate on everything else would've been better, I can deal with x1 rate aswell.

8. May 26, 2017  
    so outland its RIP??
    Outland is not RIP.

A lot of people will stay because they don't like 1x.
    Also a lot of people will stay because they just have leveled up on Outland, and are maybe tierd of changing realms/character.
    Also it really depends on how hardcore the server will be, and what people want. ยจ

As we have seen until now, a lot more want a realm like Icecrown then Lordaeron - if we look at the population. It really depends how they make the 1x realm, if they buff it etc.

9. May 26, 2017  

10. May 26, 2017  
    A real with no cash shop, no multiboxing, XP x5, and the rest x1. That would be the best realm :(

11. May 26, 2017  
    For you maybe. I like the fact that they doing a x1 blizzlike realm, even if it is just for more money^^. However i do have some concerns regarding questing etc. If there is even 1/3 of the Outland population, doing quests will be a pain in the butt.

12. May 26, 2017  
    Let's wait for the official announcement to argue about their decisions.

It might be me conspiring about it, but I think this was planned since the Outland annoucement, to release a x1 server only a few days after.
    This way they created the main playerbase in the realm that will generate the income enought to sustain a realm without a cash shop.

if they had released both realms together, Outland playerbase would have been lower than what will be now.

Warmaine staff is smart.

13. May 26, 2017  
    Let's wait for the official announcement to argue about their decisions.

It might be me conspiring about it, but I think this was planned since the Outland annoucement, to release a x1 server only a few days after.
    This way they created the main playerbase in the realm that will generate the income enought to sustain a realm without a cash shop.

if they had released both realms together, Outland playerbase would have been lower than what will be now.

Warmaine staff is smart.
    The Dual specc isnt part of the cashshop i think. So i hope they will include it there as well^^

One question i have tho. I saw a video on OHF HC and it seemed way too easy. Can anybody say something about the HC difficulty?

14. May 26, 2017  
    As i am new to warmane in general, will the character trading still be a thing on an x1 tbc server? is it a thing on the wotlk comparable server?

15. May 26, 2017  
    As i am new to warmane in general, will the character trading still be a thing on an x1 tbc server? is it a thing on the wotlk comparable server?
    Yes, it's doable in every server.

First 1234 Last