"1x server cofirmed"

is this true ?
    Edited: May 26, 2017

2. May 26, 2017  

3. May 26, 2017  
    When will it be released, will definitely join

4. May 26, 2017  

5. May 26, 2017  
    From my experience - i wouldnt do it 1x.

Prenerf = amazing for the people who want some challenge, prenerf TBC wss actually a real challenge, especially Heroics, CC and planning was needed for every pull.

No cash shop = Many will like this.

Lower dropate of blue/greens/motes/etc ? = Not sure if this will be the case but i hope it will be standard drops, increased nodes and herbs could be there if the population is big. else have it normal.

Dont allowed multiboxing or multiboxing with third party programs = Multiboxing ruins the fun for a lot of players.

Why wouldnt i do it 1x?. Many plays TBC for the end experience, in TBC you have months of content when you ding 70, you got proffessions, attuments, repfarming etc. We have all leveled to 70 countless of times. I would do it a 3x with the option to reduce to 1x if you want. The charm with 1x woudl be that you would do all the instances you havnt done in a long time. (DM, BFD, Maraudon, maybe even BRD LUL?).

Im just scared that 1x will reduce the population to much (comparing the WOTLK servers).

Pretty sure the community will be divided in this matter but wanted to give my input =).

Cheers

6. May 26, 2017  
    Bad Idea if you ask me. This will just divide the population between 2 realms. Just look at what happened to the popular "Vanilla" realm when they released other servers...Just look at the case of Lordaeron and Icecrown too...

7. May 26, 2017  
    Bad Idea if you ask me. This will just divide the population between 2 realms. Just look at what happened to the popular "Vanilla" realm when they released other servers...Just look at the case of Lordaeron and Icecrown too...
    What's wrong with Icecrown and Lordaeron? All i can see is two realms with very healthy population numbers, not every realm needs to have a 12k population. Remember the days when having 6k people on one realm was only a dream?

8. May 26, 2017  
    @Empyrean...Ok i get that. What about capping the pop for both servers at 7-8k? So we can have 2 servers capped to the max. Just a suggestion though.

9. May 26, 2017  
    Wow, after reading the comments in that reddit... What a trash can of people. Wow. Sadly so toxic community out there.

Anyway, it would be nice to get an official statement about this.

And for the good sake of the server... Do something about faction balance before releasing it. Since it's x1, applying fixes about this afterwards will not make people reroll.

10. May 26, 2017  
    Will We be able to transfer our characters from Outlands to this new server? I mean, I wont have time to level another character in a x1 server, but I would like to play there w/o the options to buy the items in cash shop and the multiboxing ****...

11. May 26, 2017  
    Will We be able to transfer our characters from Outlands to this new server? I mean, I wont have time to level another character in a x1 server, but I would like to play there w/o the options to buy the items in cash shop and the multiboxing ****...
    Think a bit. What's the point of x1 if you can level in a x5 and transfer? jesus...

12. May 26, 2017  
    Think a bit. What's the point of x1 if you can level in a x5 and transfer? jesus...
    After a large time, OFC...

13. May 26, 2017  
    Anyway, it would be nice to get an official statement about this.
    There will be an announcement thread later at some point, but the leaked information is correct, as Mercy already confirmed,

No one said anything about no multiboxing that I'm aware of, so not sure where that came from. And no, I don't see players being able to transfer from Outland, for obvious reasons.

14. May 26, 2017  
    This will just divide the population between 2 realms.
    Isn't that supposed to be a good news? I mean peeps have been *****ing about the queue since the release day and everything....

15. May 26, 2017  
    This is the best news I ever hear din my entire life =p Going back to the time when I first started playing WoW, this is gonna be AWESOME !!!

123 ... Last