1. May 26, 2017  
    not the subsection that wants to skip a huge part of it.
    Leveling, could be considered a huge part, it could also be considered... wasted time.

2. May 26, 2017  
    We are looking at the community as a whole - the whole who will want a fresh start on a brand new server, not the subsection that wants to skip a huge part of it.
    i would love to see information that points to the majority wanting to go from level 1, people who want to go hardcore in TBC, mean they want rep keys to require revered like at launch and not honoured like later on in the expansion, they want to have to farm normals for rep to go hcs, farm hcs for gear to go kara, and have decent levels of t4 to go into ssc and TK and so on.

harder tuned hcs and raids requiring effort to enter and progress is what is wanted, a trivial non difficult time sink levelling from 1 is not what people play on a TBC server for, and if you make a poll here, on reddit or wherever i am sure you will see that is the case.

for example:

options 1-
    i like levelling through vanilla content on a tbc server with 1x XP
    even if there is an option to go from 58 i would prefer to go from 1.

options 2-
    i will only level from 1 if there is no other choice
    i will level from 1 even though i am not a fan if there is increased xp rates.

options 3-
    given the choice i would prefer to skip to outland content and avoid 1-58
    if the option is start from level 1 with no way to skip it would put me off rolling on a tbc server.

3. May 26, 2017  
    You already have been told no. More than enough times for you to understand the answer is no. We aren't negotiating.

4. May 26, 2017  
    We are looking at the community as a whole - the whole who will want a fresh start on a brand new server, not the subsection that wants to skip a huge part of it.
    Spoiler: Show

Looking forward to the new realm, will check it out and actually aim towards playing with other people, taking my time and enjoying dungeons and such through the lower level content!

5. May 26, 2017  
    i would love to see information that points to the majority wanting to go from level 1, people who want to go hardcore in TBC, mean they want rep keys to require revered like at launch and not honoured like later on in the expansion, they want to have to farm normals for rep to go hcs, farm hcs for gear to go kara, and have decent levels of t4 to go into ssc and TK and so on.

harder tuned hcs and raids requiring effort to enter and progress is what is wanted, a trivial non difficult time sink levelling from 1 is not what people play on a TBC server for, and if you make a poll here, on reddit or wherever i am sure you will see that is the case.

for example:

options 1-
    i like levelling through vanilla content on a tbc server with 1x XP
    even if there is an option to go from 58 i would prefer to go from 1.

options 2-
    i will only level from 1 if there is no other choice
    i will level from 1 even though i am not a fan if there is increased xp rates.

options 3-
    given the choice i would prefer to skip to outland content and avoid 1-58
    if the option is start from level 1 with no way to skip it would put me off rolling on a tbc server.
    Rates have a noteworthy impact in a lot of other aspects of the game, like economy (can't just level a bunch of alts for transmute and cloth cooldowns, can't multibox several characters and get several thousand gold from Netherstorm/SMV quests with little prior investment, healthier supply of low-level materials), demographics (seen in expected commitment to the characters and such like) etc. Even people who don't want to level 1-58 per se might prefer 1x rates believing it's better for the server as a whole.
    Edited: May 26, 2017

6. May 26, 2017  
    Rates have a noteworthy impact in a lot of other aspects of the game, like economy (can't just level a bunch of alts for transmute and cloth cooldowns, can't multibox several characters and get several thousand gold from Netherstorm/SMV quests with little prior investment, healthier supply of low-level materials), demographics (seen in expected commitment to the characters and such like) etc. Even people who don't want to level 1-58 per se might prefer 1x rates believing it's better for the server as a whole.
    i see your point and if a server could be assured to be around for years like original TBC thats fine, but as a member of the private server community i feel like most TBC servers have consisted of the same 1-58 grind to get to outland, then 58-70, then flying mount, rep farm, hc farm t4 and usually by ssk/tk time server is not doing well and everyone leaves and then we do it all over again on another server.

anyway as has been pointed out it is not happening and it will be going from 1, so i wont say any more.

7. May 27, 2017  
    I dont understand why people want to rush so much through content when TBC content wont be going anywhere. You have plenty of time to lvl up , gear up, craft, make kids, etc.
    To be honest for me best part of the game is leveling and open world pvp while lvling, with x5 exp it loses its charm. People want to experience that old school TBC feeling that they had so many years ago. There is plenty of instant max lvl servers out there with high rates we dont need more.

8. May 27, 2017  
    Why is my question being ignored by every staff member? Are there any plans to combat faction imbalance?

9. May 27, 2017  
    Why is my question being ignored by every staff member? Are there any plans to combat faction imbalance?
    Speaking on the behalf of the moderator team; we are moderators, we do not have all of the answers.

10. May 27, 2017  
    I dont understand why people want to rush so much through content when TBC content wont be going anywhere. You have plenty of time to lvl up , gear up, craft, make kids, etc.
    To be honest for me best part of the game is leveling and open world pvp while lvling, with x5 exp it loses its charm. People want to experience that old school TBC feeling that they had so many years ago. There is plenty of instant max lvl servers out there with high rates we dont need more.
    because leveling 373rd char is boring af, no?

11. May 27, 2017  
    I dont understand why people want to rush so much through content when TBC content wont be going anywhere.

People want to experience that old school TBC feeling that they had so many years ago.
    Exactly, and leveling 1-60 isn't TBC content hence why people want to skip it

12. May 27, 2017  
    i dont understand this insta 58 idea.. if you dont have time to play or dont want cause u bored there is Outland.. i agree with the staff 1-58 is a huge part and better to dont skip it.. like me i wont go to there cuz i leveled already more than enough chars on retail 5x rate is just perfect.. and i like the high pop server and Outland gonna be more populated.. i hope this new 1x server wont drain too much peeps.. idk i like this new server idea or not..

13. May 27, 2017  
    Exactly, and leveling 1-60 isn't TBC content hence why people want to skip it
    Leveling through any content with TBC talents, tuning and without Heirlooms is considered TBC content.

First ... 234