1. May 26, 2017  

Don't ask for gold and then call the person "stingy"

Okay, I am very triggered and pretty rightfully ****ing so.

I was sitting in silvermoon minding my own business waiting for BG queue to pop. Someone came up to me asking for gold.

I usually don't care and spare them few gold after inspecting their achievements. (making sure they didn't ding level 10 2 years ago and ****)

This is what happened ;

I said "no" as a joke while I inspect his achievements. He dinged 30 3 days ago, so I thought that is pretty fair.

I opened up trade immediately, and spared him 100 gold.

After I traded him, he walked away and whispered me that I am "stingy". I gave him 100 ****ing gold which is 10% of what I own and he called me a stingy-****.

(...)

(...)

I honestly don't know what the **** to reply or say at this moment. Like, I spared him free **** for no reason whatsoever and he called me stingy because the amount I spared him wasn't up to his expectation.

How about a ****ing thank you.

2. May 26, 2017  

3. May 26, 2017  
    Usually when somebody asks me gold, I just mount up and gtfo without a word, pretend I didn't speak English

I mean seriously, it's getting really old it's not even funny anymore

4. May 26, 2017  
    You can already see his lack class and vocabulary, so what the hell would expect something from him?

And also dont just give out gold for pete sake, server is already bad in pugs :(( (From a guy who made raid would ro after dbs because Trinket didnt dropped)

5. May 26, 2017  
    Hahahaa. Stop Giving them gold. or give them 1 gold. max 5. and watch their reaction. its hilarious.

6. May 26, 2017  
    geez, dont be so stingy,..

7. May 26, 2017  

This was the removed image with censors up.

8. May 26, 2017  
    dude, why are you so stingy? I mean, he was just kindly asking for gold to all his skills up to and lvl 80 + epic flying. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeez men... dont have to be so rude

9. May 26, 2017  
    If you give them gold youre part of the problem.

I have many alts and there are some people in dala who auto message random people with the "new player need goldz fly mount pls". They are just scamming people cause they know there are people who will feel sorry and empathize with them.

10. May 26, 2017  
    Almost all gold beggars do it as a profession. They already have several chars with gold cap, that they got by begging, I've had beggars show me this many times. Do not ever give gold to beggars for any reason.

11. May 26, 2017  
    i ask them for a very good reason to give them any gold, they generally fail that

12. May 26, 2017  
    Why do you get triggered by every second thing that happens to you?

13. May 26, 2017  
    say get a job, insta ignore, wash hands and move on