1. May 26, 2017  

Free Fraction Change pls now!!!

I wait for BG´s 36 Minutes and no invite...

2. May 26, 2017  
    Haha rekt this is why I picked ally

3. May 26, 2017  
    Hahahahahahahahah

Edit: hahahah I'm sorry but that's funny as hell, looking at your lack of forum history you might've been one of the few who wasn't aware that this would be an issue for Horde, but nonetheless: ahahahah
    Edited: May 26, 2017

4. May 26, 2017  
    yep should have rolled Alliance... nothing to see here moving along...

ps from now on if you are so worried about BG's roll Alliance, allways less Alliance then Horde..

5. May 26, 2017  

6. May 26, 2017  
    just farm them open world i got like 2k honor just casually killing gnomes when i see them while questing :D best part is they have literally no chance of fighting back since its always few horde around you that can help :D

7. May 26, 2017  
    just farm them open world i got like 2k honor just casually killing gnomes when i see them while questing :D best part is they have literally no chance of fighting back since its always few horde around you that can help :D
    You are a true PVPer my friend!

8. May 26, 2017  
    yep at 2k honor you'll be rank 13 in no time!

9. May 26, 2017  
    Server hasn't been out a week and you expect active max level bgs?

Take a guess, what percentage of players do think are siting around at 70 having already geared up for pvp?

10. May 26, 2017  
    True inspiration there Skooby!

11. May 26, 2017  
    I myself am already 70, farmed enough gold for my epic mount, maxed two 375 proffs and first aid. Only played every waking moment, so I expect everyone to be waiting in BG queue for me.

What if normal people are still leveling?

12. May 26, 2017  
    I myself am already 70, farmed enough gold for my epic mount, maxed two 375 proffs and first aid. Only played every waking moment, so I expect everyone to be waiting in BG queue for me.

What if normal people are still leveling?
    i am 300g away from flying and stuck at 240 LW so... have some work to do :D then BG time and then arena time ;D:D:D:

13. May 26, 2017  
    i am 300g away from flying and stuck at 240 LW so... have some work to do :D then BG time and then arena time ;D:D:D:
    Gonna :D camp you :D whenever :D you try :D to farm :D gold :D:D

14. May 26, 2017  
    with all ally ganking 90% hord population inc with no bg at all in 3 weeks

15. May 26, 2017  
    Gonna :D camp you :D whenever :D you try :D to farm :D gold :D:D
    you can try but i play BM atm :D as mage you cant do much vs me :D cant even root me when i pop BW , 20 sec immune to CC :D:D

12 Last