1. May 26, 2017  

Random 1FPS Bub / Screen tearing

Forgive me If i'm posting this after someone else, i couldn't find it posted anywhere else, as I am not accustomed to this website fully. But... is anyone else having the "1 FPS" bug where you randomly get 1fp and have to ALT F4 and reload your wow completely to have it stopped. It's happened every single Black Morass run and is extremely frustrating when you're doing a boss, and then you wipe to this bug. Now I would be looking into fixing my ****, but it's happening to every group ive been in regardless if you have addons or not.

Is there a fix in sight?

I'm in a BM now, and it's happened 3 times in the past 5 minutes to everyone in the group. We all have to ALT + F4 and relog or we stay at 1 fps for 5+ minutes.. which is Unplayable, I've never seen this on any private server ever.

2. May 26, 2017  

3. May 26, 2017  

4. May 26, 2017  
    first try clearing cache and WTF folder, if it persist disable addons.
    u can also lower view distance and clutter density, i also have amd fx6100 and TBC client runs like ****, i can play witcher 3 and fallout 4 on medium/high with 50+ fps, but not wow TBC, it seems to me its not optimized for multi core CPU-s