1. May 27, 2017  
    PlS make x5 till 60 lvl, then x1 in TBC content - VERY good idea
    It's an idea that was lanced many times before the launch of Outland, but one that Warmane just didn't do. Probably because they can't, because I seriously see no other reason. Making a x5 till 60, then x1 is THE best thing they could've done from the get go, both according to the community and in terms of realm goals.

Now, they're opening a new realm that will host players who want to experience Outland in x1 in case their first realm could have done the same, without forcing players to go through a x1 leveling pre-60.

2. May 27, 2017  
    Can u guys stop with stupid comments and propositions like double xp aliance, x5 xp till 60 and similar...
    x1 rates across the board, Limited marketplace with no gear, The realm will be progression based, Challenging hardcore raid content. is realm design, relese is in less than 5 hours all you can do is say GJ WARMANE or if u dont like go and invest time on Outland there is que on it already so NO u wont miss population even when Medivh release.

3. May 27, 2017  
    So, these are very good news!
    I would have liked a little more of insight about the design, but I guess since you are not answering people, you have not decided it yet, at least fully.
    My opinion is that you should state the factiom imbalance tools you have and that will be applied... Because the frustration on a x1 is higher when you realised you can't progress because there are massive amounts of hordies.

Let's hope for the best to this realm. Cheers! See you in-game!

PS: I hope since you know the core is stable enough, that you enable premium queue skipping at the release.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Make faction change for horde, please.

5. May 27, 2017  

6. May 27, 2017  

7. May 27, 2017  
    Limited marketplace for Medivh, what about outland? Are we going to witness glaive rogues everywhere?

8. May 27, 2017  
    And please, for the sake of other players that desire the same thing, make it : x1 , limited market, progression, challenging content. Peace you all folk, see ya in game.

9. May 27, 2017  
    Have you even played on a tbc server? On my def capped tier 4 geared prot pally "with tier 5 crafted gear/ZG raid gear with a tier 6 piece and some bt gear" heroics will nearly one shot you, how the **** do you make that more hard core? By making it complete destroy your hp? And why the **** would i want to play a "hardcore verison of karazhan? The raid is fun, but it is **** in terms of mechanics, who in their right ****ing minds want to be forced to progress in karazhan? No one, only the ****tist guilds during tbc farmed karazhan . One of the bosses require your RDPS to stand in a single ****ing spot and do nothing else for the entire fight, o boy i cant wait for that in a 2-3 hour raid. All that will occur is that raids will spam warlocks to cheese bosses and only invite the odd mage to do a certain mechanic. Cant wait to see guilds be destroyed in the Sunwell on bosses with no mechanic's what so ever. Cant wait to play a overtuned verison of sunwell, because wiping 100-300 times on **** bosses since a single person died is o so fun.

10. May 27, 2017  
    Anyone knows in exactly how many hours will the new realm be released?

11. May 27, 2017  
    ^ in 4 hours, but you have a little clock just upper from the servers name.

12. May 27, 2017  
    I am happy to see that will come x1!!!!!! i love blizzlike servers, that i am 7.2 player :D for me better x1 then x5.
    Who else from Legion?

13. May 27, 2017  
    Awesome news! one thing that would of made it even sweeter would of been a faction balance system, but we cant all have what we want I guess!

14. May 27, 2017  
    Thank goodness for a blizzlike server with challenging raid content, i hate how "Outland" literally holds your hand. You can do Kara in greens. Looking forward to a non-LFR experience. HARD CONTENT IS A MUST!
    So you dont like blizzlike? Cuse thats basicly how it was in retail when Kara came out. All bosses where a "joke" and everyone just went for Nightbane for the world first in kara.

15. May 27, 2017  
    if i had known this would lauch, i would have waited before leveling on x5.. ffs.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last