1. May 27, 2017  
    *Challenging hardcore raid content.*NO GOD! NO GOD, PLEASE NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO

2. May 27, 2017  
    Challenging hardcore raid content.
    Can you be more clear about this point : is it about buffing hp and damage from boss with few % (i read it on reddit already) or you're going to put big effort to find the pre-nerf stat of boss (except some fight which are impossible to do without some blizzlike hotfix) ?

3. May 27, 2017  
    What faction will you be rolling guys? I'm just curious because I don't know what to roll myself :D

4. May 27, 2017  
    Please, nerfed content is so insanely easy and not even worth trying to go hardcore on, look at the current 5x people did karazhan in green items. its a huge joke.
    so if u are terrible at clicking pve bottoms, then please stay on 5x realm and dont **** it up for others who actually like to wipe a few times before a boss is taken down, instead of facerolling thru everything

5. May 27, 2017  

6. May 27, 2017  
    What's time is server time?
    You can see it over the server list. It's 10am right now.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Sorry if this has been covered, but will it be a pay every month server like Lord?

So hyped! Thank God I had no time to level in Outland this week anyway xD

8. May 27, 2017  

9. May 27, 2017  
    newby question, x1 means same as official serverst right ?

10. May 27, 2017  
    Splitting the community? Oh please, half of the community is in queues 90% of the time.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Server name "Medivh" is not that good. It must be changed to someting other -- . There are a lot of other better options could be for server names. :D

12. May 27, 2017  
    Hyped for this because I don't enjoy overleveled undergeared levelling the only thing I hope is considered is making it pve this time since I spent a large portion of Lord being camped by the opposition faction

13. May 27, 2017  
    ^ make orc warlock, name it Guldan, fight against Medivh. problem slved

14. May 27, 2017  
    Server name "Medivh" is not that good. It must be changed to someting other -- . There are a lot of other better options could be for server names. :D
    of all the things to complain about you complain about the name lmao

15. May 27, 2017  
    I hope they figure out something for Faction imbalance this time. Would be sad to have Outland 2.0

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last