1. Think about Medivh as if you were thinking about Lordaeron. That is exactly the same.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea for people coming from other places though.

2. some of players are sayn Medivh is not going to last long...why? Is it true? I love that realm, I just started Saturday and I spent 9 hours already on it

3. some of players are sayn Medivh is not going to last long...why? Is it true? I love that realm, I just started Saturday and I spent 9 hours already on it
    People have been saying Lordaeron "is dead" since ever.

4. hello im wondering what exactly does "Limited marketplace with no gear." mean? it says so in the first post.

5. Proffessions do +21 instead of +1 for every level since last update. maybe do a rollback now before more time passes?

6. Then rollback all the people who abused green/blue drops in hellfire while 90% of the population was below that level!

7. I noticed when i logged in tonight my alchemy had been returned to lvl 1 . I was wondering if someone could explain why this is ? I invested a lot of time , money and effort getting my skill up to 150. Will you be reimbursing my matts and gold spent levelling this profession ?

I look forward to your response

8. Great server with great people, awesome

9. May I ask about solution of PVP here or when next arena season gonna start?
    Would like your opinion why it shouldnt be possible when ppl r getting T5 gear which is on same lvl like PvP season2. Have a feeling like ppl dont want to play pvp to get pvp eq when from pve they have better tear and due to this they r leaving server because PvP is actually dead here. Thanks for response.
    Kind Regard.

10. Great server with great people, awesome
    edit: and if "no BGs" situation is made by unbalance numbers of PvP players, I would like to ask if y r gonna to make here limited faction change like on Outland realm to balance sides and increase pop-up speed of BGs.

11. I want to see a response from the administration about online. You must save the server before it's too late.

12. I want to see a response from the administration about online. You must save the server before it's too late.
    This......

13. - We want x1 realm without coin shop.
    - But this realm will not be populated for obvious reasons.
    - We want x1 realm without coin shop.
    - Okay, okay, here it is.
    - Online is too low, you must save the server before it's too late.

/facepalm

14. Online on Medivh lower than Outland, but it's actually not all that bad. IMHO online over 3000 people for TBC is overpopulation. New players will come to Medivh if they want to play without a coin shop. True Blizzlike is cool, many people just don't understand it at this moment

15. I wonder two things in this pvp server.1-Why there no WoD or Legion servers? and 2-Why nearly all scenerio quests or questlines bugged?

First ... 1321222324 Last