1. May 26, 2017  
    if alliance gets x2 exp I will roll in here. Hope you guys have something in mind to balance the A:H ratio in both realms.

2. May 26, 2017  
    OMG! Yes, thank you! The new server will accommodate the smaller community that enjoys x1 ratings over x5. And for those who are worried about pop, imo aslong as prime time never peaks below 1k online, the server is fine. Anything over 5k max is extremely overpopulated for a TBC realm and not as enjoyable to play as for example 3k online, which would be perfect.

3. May 26, 2017  
    6 days into outland and already a new server? I would have loved this if we had been told at the start about it but alas im sat here gearing my 70 toon realizing il never play x1 because ive only just started gearing my 70

4. May 26, 2017  
    Challenging hardcore raid content.

Big. Fat. Mistake.

Otherwise, might be good. Might.

5. May 26, 2017  
    Awesome news!!! It will make both servers enjoyable for kind of players that play on them. I was kinda sad when i saw that karazhan clear half naked. And yeah 13k is a way to much pop for an tbc server, anyway it will probably stay full on Outland but will give opportunity to rest of us that like it x1 and a bit harder. Good Job.

6. May 26, 2017  
    Good good keep up. X1 rates yes!

Let's see if the population keeps up, I hope so.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Seriously, please answer these questions:

1. Faction balancing? yes or no?
    2. Explain how you are making end game difficult? On the 5x server people cleared Kara in greens. SMH
    3. Will you potentially add dual spec to this server, just like you are hoping to on the 5x server - PLZ SAY YES!

8. May 26, 2017  
    6 days into outland and already a new server? I would have loved this if we had been told at the start about it but alas im sat here gearing my 70 toon realizing il never play x1 because ive only just started gearing my 70
    So every week new realm, and we players have to jump from one realm to another?
    Why you didn't post about this realm early, now when i was finished with leveling, you will open better realm....
    If i would know that x1 will open, i will not waste time on x5 ... Kinda unfair from that side
    We did say we would release another realm if there is a need for it. We also mentioned that it would most likely be a Lordaeron-like x1 realm. Sadly we do not have a crystal ball to predict future and announce a second realm even before the first realm is released.

9. May 26, 2017  
    at least now ppl dont have to enter outland half naked

10. May 26, 2017  
    definitely a weird move but good luck to all the hardcore players that can give up on characters directly after hitting 70. some people really like leveling

11. May 26, 2017  
    Dont do Challenging hardcore raid content.

12. May 26, 2017  
    Watch them do Challenging hardcore raid content despite everyone and their mother not wanting it. LUL

13. May 26, 2017  
    HELL YES!!!

On another note, regarding the complaints about the "hardcore content" part: nothing will be perfect for everyone, but seriously, everyone should chill until we see exactly what it looks like.

When the discussion was about xp rates and should there be a gear shop/should there be legendaries/current BiS gear in it etc., at least those were precisely formulated aspects of the server that could be argued about.

The difficulty of the content is something on which so little information is available right now as to be not yet worth discussing. The precise degree and exact way in which content will be made more difficult, if at all, is an utter and complete unknown at this point.

For now we see that they have given us 2 (!) TBC servers whereas we were expecting none, each catering to different ends of the spectrum so as to suit most people. Sure everyone has their personal optimum, but right now both more casual players, those interested only in pvp etc. have their server and hardcore gamers have their realm and everyone can choose whichever one is closest to their tastes.

I myself intend to be a very happy Medivh resident when I'll finally have time on my hands during the summer. :)

14. May 26, 2017  
    Watch them do Challenging hardcore raid content despite everyone and their mother not wanting it. LUL
    Challenging hardcore raid content would be the ONLY thing that made me role here over the other server coming out. What is the point of doing the same server as the current one?

15. May 26, 2017  
    The difficulty of the content is something on which so little information is available right now as to be not yet worth discussing. The precise degree and exact way in which content will be made more difficult, if at all, is an utter and complete unknown at this point.
    Except it's not "unknown". We saw first hand how they ****ed up on Lordaeron with that ****. It'll be the same on Medivh if they implement it there.

First 1234513 ... Last