1. May 26, 2017  

Medivh, a x1 Burning Crusade realm coming to Warmane

Greeetings Warmane community,

We are extremely pleased to announce that in the coming days, we will be releasing an x1 realm of the Burning Crusade expansion.

As we have previously mentioned, we wanted to gauge the level of interest in the Burning Crusade expansion and the demand for a Lordaeron-esque realm. The results have been greater than we ever expected and therefore we proceed with what we promised. It has been a few exhilarating days for our team and we've done our very best to maintain our high standards of stability and performance on Outland and create a fun gameplay environment. With this in mind and the demand shown for the Burning Crusade realm, we decided to open another realm. The realm's design can be found below:

• x1 rates across the board.
    • Limited marketplace with no gear.
    • The realm will be progression based.
    • Challenging hardcore raid content.

We will continue to demonstrate our development efforts and strive to uphold the Warmane name as a signet of quality. We are confident that we will be able to provide an enjoyable experience for all players alike.

By virtue of delegation, vested into our hands by the community we serve, we confer that the realm will bear the name after Medivh, the Last Guardian.

Medivh, the x1 Warmane Burning Crusade realm is scheduled to be launched on May 27, 2017 at 13:00 server time.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. May 26, 2017  
    I guess there won't be 3k people in queue on Outland anymore.I hope.

3. May 26, 2017  

4. May 26, 2017  
    And now make Faction Change on Outland pls.

5. May 26, 2017  
    Lets split the community, Great -.-

6. May 26, 2017  
    So every week new realm, and we players have to jump from one realm to another?
    Why you didn't post about this realm early, now when i was finished with leveling, you will open better realm....
    If i would know that x1 will open, i will not waste time on x5 ... Kinda unfair from that side

7. May 26, 2017  
    Split population, medivh dies over time, they merge them both and destroy tbc. Feels like lord v1. Awesome.

8. May 26, 2017  
    Finally a good tbc realm with no queue(prolly)

9. May 26, 2017  

10. May 26, 2017  
    Good thing I gave up on Outland as soon as I logged 4 minutes after realm launch and saw some ****** stole all my char names (they weren't even popular or good names).

11. May 26, 2017  
    This new realm will be pve or pvp/pve ;)?

12. May 26, 2017  
    Happy to hear this news. Keep up good works. Cheers

13. May 26, 2017  
    Dont overtune content, otherwise this realm will be only playable for 3-4 guilds just like lord and it will die slowly once people realize they cant progress.

14. May 26, 2017  
    Any information about
    >Challenging hardcore raid content.
    How especially they will be harder?

15. May 26, 2017  
    So by "challenging hardcore raid content", will this mean buffed raids? And if so, by how much?

12311 ... Last