1. May 27, 2017  
    The dream! Burning Crusade realms, no longer just stuck with ****ty WotLK and those hideous death knight classes, or that OP human pvp racial! No more ****ty achievement tabs and all this BS about showing achieves, etc etc.

Now, to complete the epic circle! I demand Warmane adds vanilla servers! It's time to become the new Nostalrius! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

2. May 27, 2017  
    No, what the whole private server community needs is a proper good genuine TBC server JUST the way it was intended to be back in 2007. Keep the XP rate to x1. Don't ever do anything that stains the already wonderful gift you have brought the community, Warmane.

3. May 27, 2017  
    This is wonderful news! I know TBC leveling can be a niche taste for some but I'm more than happy to have a more blizzlike leveling experience. And either way it's nice to have an assortment of options and ways to play.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Outland for alliance is ****ing insanely hard

5. May 28, 2017  
    There IS a way to make it faction balanced is to disable creating horde characters, just like they do on retail.

6. May 28, 2017  
    The community was already split; those with premium accounts and those with a 4k que all but 5 hours a day.

7. May 28, 2017  
    No, what the whole private server community needs is a proper good genuine TBC server JUST the way it was intended to be back in 2007. Keep the XP rate to x1. Don't ever do anything that stains the already wonderful gift you have brought the community, Warmane.
    i dont understand why everyone keeps thinking x1 rates would be good. Majority of the people that played the earlier expansions are at an age where they wont have as much time as they used to which explains the massive population on the outland realm. The few vocal peasants that want x1 rates are really starting to get annoying, all i ever see is posts about x1 rates but now that its happened there only 1k population which does not help warmane in the slightest.

8. May 28, 2017  
    i dont understand why everyone keeps thinking x1 rates would be good. Majority of the people that played the earlier expansions are at an age where they wont have as much time as they used to which explains the massive population on the outland realm. The few vocal peasants that want x1 rates are really starting to get annoying, all i ever see is posts about x1 rates but now that its happened there only 1k population which does not help warmane in the slightest.
    You are the"peasant":) warmane stated they would not implement another realm just to be outland 2.0 to divide the population, instead they would offer a realm for another public, the one that wants x1. Your age is quite irrelevant because you can lvl slowly to 70 in 2 months and do raiding just as well, the fact that you do not have the patience is another story. It's not about time, if you have time to farm and gear for raids, you have more than enough for everything. And for an x1 realm 2-3k maybe 4k is more than enough because otherwise farming and questing would be impossible.

9. May 28, 2017  
    For me this is stupid and wont be effective. I don't think people who already have max level character will go on the x1 realm to spend 1 month of leveling. If you are to release a second realm it would be a better idea if the second one is with higher xp rate so people who wait in queue have motivation to level as they are on the same xp rates as the others. Now the queues will continue to be long because even if u are hardcore player you wouldnt leave your max lvl character to start all over again on a low pop server.

10. May 28, 2017  
    So:
    1. How can you balance the population by releasing x1 realm (when most of the people already hit 70 and started gearing). I don't think they will start all over again.
    2. Are the spawn rates decreased to blizzlike?
    3. Why would you release a lower xp realm after there is already a x5 one. People waiting in queue would not not have equal leveling experience as the people in the x5 realm and that won't satisfy them most likely leading to "better wait 1 hour in queue than start all over on x1 low populated realm"
    4. What does the hard core raiding means? Doesn't the raiding experience in Outland realm isn't hard?

11. May 28, 2017  
    So:
    1. How can you balance the population by releasing x1 realm (when most of the people already hit 70 and started gearing). I don't think they will start all over again.
    2. Are the spawn rates decreased to blizzlike?
    3. Why would you release a lower xp realm after there is already a x5 one. People waiting in queue would not not have equal leveling experience as the people in the x5 realm and that won't satisfy them most likely leading to "better wait 1 hour in queue than start all over on x1 low populated realm"
    4. What does the hard core raiding means? Doesn't the raiding experience in Outland realm isn't hard?
    1- You do not have to start all over again, you just faction change and it does not reset anything.

3- Few people wanted a 1x xp server, I also wanted so i had moved to Medivh as well cuz of the xp rate. Yes came from Lordaeron :)

12. May 28, 2017  
    Make Outland PVE server . If you are on aliance , you die from 2 to 2 minutes...you cannot play.

13. May 28, 2017  
    Change rates to x3 and online up to 5-8 k

14. May 28, 2017  
    I'm happy to see Warmane grow, but i'm also afraid if it gets to big blizzard is going to make more effort to shot you guys down, i hope you guys are also thinking in this direction and are prepared.

15. May 28, 2017  
    I guess if It was identic or optional xp rates, me and alot more would migrate:>

First ... 111920212223 ... Last