1. May 26, 2017  
    I wonder what the impact of "challenging content" will make on class picks because on lordaeron the extra challenging content made top guilds not invite warrior tanks or melee dps due to the mechanics suiting other class's more.

Is this something you guys will be taking into account this time around with the "extra challenging content" since it completely messed up class picks on lordaeron.

Thanks.

2. May 26, 2017  
    This new realm will be pve or pvp/pve ;)?
    it is pvp confirmed on a stream

3. May 26, 2017  

4. May 26, 2017  
    @Proterean

I had 2 questions if you have the time:

1. Is there any plans to prevent faction imbalance? (ie. faction queues, etc.)

2. Why aren't you all give us any planning time for the server release? This makes it REALLY difficult on guilds.

5. May 26, 2017  
    I don't think that is a good idea to be honest, spliting up the community is usually a big risk...

6. May 26, 2017  
    Quite a rushed decision, I would recommend to monitor Outland population for at least a month before making a huge step like this.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Hello,

Nice news and my personal opinion:
    Demand was for blizzlike realm.
    - Challenging hardcore raid content. - this point is not blizzlike.

Two non blizzlike features are main reasons why Lordaeron is getting lower rating.
    - Challenging hardcore raid content
    - DF disabling

One of the most popular methods to track community desires is with polls. People are never asked for their desires here, how we can change this method? Usualy one day we just enter web page and see a couple of admins decision to create custom realm without any arguments.

Best Regards.

8. May 26, 2017  
    Wow, thank you for opening another server so fast. Now the 1x crowd can level at their preferred pace, and there should be less waiting for the rest of us to play on Outland. Cool!

Personally, I'd prefer Outland to now also go 3x on gold and professions, but I'll take what I can get.

9. May 26, 2017  
    Please make it just like Blizzlike, not much not less. Just like old, first lordaeron server. it was fantastic server.

10. May 26, 2017  
    If you don't want hard raids roll on Outland, don't ask for easier raids on Medivh that's just selfish.

11. May 26, 2017  

12. May 26, 2017  
    population is gonna be low, **** this new server, #nonewserver. if clever keep playing on the 5x

13. May 26, 2017  
    Since only Exp will be different, I really hope battlegroup between the realms will be considered, otherwise not sure how is it going to split the population.

14. May 26, 2017  
    Lets split the community, Great -.-
    Well all they have to do is crossrealm battlegrounds and arenas.... That would be fantastic.

15. May 26, 2017  
    What about a instant 70 server, i would definitely like to play there and i guess much other people too

First 123412 ... Last