1. May 26, 2017  
    No offence to anyone but its such a bull****. Instead of increasing the cap of population and working more on this outland realm you opening another, so now one of server will just die or later you will have another pain to merge servers. Blizz also did like you are and lost so many people. Guys dont do this mistake. Just increase the capacity of population.
    Increasing the capacity of an already overpopulated server would be terrible. BC realms should be limited to 6-7k players each.

2. May 27, 2017  

3. May 27, 2017  
    hopefully this one will be PVE
    +1 for PvE server. One could only hope.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Anyone know what server time is? I can't log in to check (in queue).

"launched on May 27, 2017 at 13:00 server time"

5. May 27, 2017  
    Increasing the capacity of an already overpopulated server would be terrible. BC realms should be limited to 6-7k players each.
    overpopulated where? in the cities? on bg? in the world? you are funny. cuz its designed to have lot of people playing. and yeah! dont forget no cross realm bg and other benefits. you saying such a terrible thing like decreasing a population, means in any location one or three and a half people and you are alone running doing only God knows what.

People stop saying **** like "ohh its overpopulated" it must be populated as much as possible to make game better! easy to find any group or raid!
    If you are crying about drop and ****, FYI admins can change drop rate and time of the respawn to a specific groups of mobs.

Having one server makes administrative team life easier in configuring and fixing bugs and other crap

6. May 27, 2017  
    Anyone know what server time is? I can't log in to check (in queue).

"launched on May 27, 2017 at 13:00 server time"
    GMT+0 If you ever forget, you can check the Information tab and in the top right it shows the time. So in 12 hours the server will launch.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Having one server makes administrative team life easier in configuring and fixing bugs and other crap
    I'm not an expert on WoW server maintenance, but I imagine both would be running the same core with a few easily tweakable parameters changed here and there, so in any case when fixing a bug they just need to copy their development version to 2 servers instead of 1, how awful... Maintaining 2 servers instead of 1 sure has additional costs and such, but inconveniencing bugfixing isn't one of the hurdles, especially when they are built from the start to simply be variations of each other. Hell, the additional influx of people who are looking for a blizzlike server + those who would otherwise be waiting in queue (yes, you *could* theoretically increase the population cap on the server and I'm positive they intend to should it be needed, but that's technically far more problematic than opening a new one) could increase the overall rate of discovering bugs.

8. May 27, 2017  
    overpopulated where? in the cities? on bg? in the world? you are funny. cuz its designed to have lot of people playing. and yeah! dont forget no cross realm bg and other benefits. you saying such a terrible thing like decreasing a population, means in any location one or three and a half people and you are alone running doing only God knows what.

People stop saying **** like "ohh its overpopulated" it must be populated as much as possible to make game better! easy to find any group or raid!
    If you are crying about drop and ****, FYI admins can change drop rate and time of the respawn to a specific groups of mobs.

I said what i think and you have no right to call other players ideas as "****". No one is crying, i don't even know why you are so mad. lol

What you want (as much as possibe players) is impossible in this server and not gonna happen. Which makes your idea umm.. "****?"

Deal with it. Or Don't. I don't really care.

9. May 27, 2017  
    Excuse me if this has already been asked and answered as I am really tired and read each page but may have overlooked it.
    Is there going to be dual spec and xp lock on here?
    Or is this the full blizzlike experience?
    Thanks in advance,

-Kare

10. May 27, 2017  
    Less queue in Outland = more playtime, works for me.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Great news for those HARDCORE players. But why are you making another leech of a server so soon. I'd thought you'd learn from Loraderon, but i may be wrong here since i don't run the servers. Anyways, best wishes and good luck. Hope more players pour in both Outland and Medivh.

12. May 27, 2017  
    If you plan to boost bosses like on lord, then you can get best wow players in world they wont be able to get pass Kael in Tempest keep. Not to mention other raids, by default TBC was much harder then Wotlk, and i have cleared both expansion on retail.If you make it like lord, trust me, you will nerf it down the road when u see what u done.

13. May 27, 2017  
    if Outland can keep the 10k+ players and A:H would be balanced this would be the best server ever for me ^^

14. May 27, 2017  

15. May 27, 2017  
    are the BGs and arena be shared between the 2 realms?

First ... 789101119 ... Last