1. May 27, 2017  
    hahah dumb noobs? xD

who want x5 are Dumb noobs without BALLS to start play in x1.

x5 its fake **** without sense of questing.

2. May 27, 2017  
    If the faction imbalance get fixed I will definitely play on Medivh that's for sure.
    I highly prefer fixing faction imbalance than increasing the rates.
    Dear Staff is there any statement about the faction imbalance?

3. May 27, 2017  
    Calm down people!

Ones who want to play on x5 can stay, these who want to level up on x1 will have the opportunity to do so on Medivh. I don't see what you are arguing about here. Since even people who want x1 are still leveling on x5 for now, once they move to Medivh, the queue might vanish, so there is no arguement whatsoever.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Not True, not so long ago on another private server i leveled a character without grinding and visiting STV as Alliance.
    and was this server 1x, 1.5x, 3x etc, and STV was an example, the point is both factions need to wander into more zones to level and this makes faction imbalance an even bigger pain that it was on outland server

5. May 27, 2017  
    13;00 server time is confusing, no time zone given...
    Server times are GMT, you can find it on website or ingame.

hahah dumb noobs? xD

who want x5 are Dumb noobs without BALLS to start play in x1.

x5 its fake **** without sense of questing.
    I for example have been playing on retail since vanilla times, I've done the quests for over 50 times on retail and on different private servers. At this point in time I have no wish to level up on x1 AGAIN and do the same quests again. Especially since I'm that type of player who likes to have many alts on the same realm. Why do you think I'm worse than you?

6. May 27, 2017  
    and was this server 1x, 1.5x, 3x etc, and STV was an example, the point is both factions need to wander into more zones to level and this makes faction imbalance an even bigger pain that it was on outland server
    People who want to do so are free to do so on x5 too. It simply gives the rest opportunity not to. And again, this is one of reasons why Medivh x1 will be opened - for likeminded people like you :)

Again I'm not saying either side is wrong, I'm saying both sides have their opinions and will have their chances to play the way you want :)

7. May 27, 2017  
    I hope they figure out something for Faction imbalance this time. Would be sad to have Outland 2.0
    Roll Horde with me this time Banhi

8. May 27, 2017  
    Then if so , better for you Instant 70 lvl.

9. May 27, 2017  
    Then if so , better for you Instant 70 lvl.
    No, because then either they would have to give starter gear or I would have to do the quests for some items anyway, so there is no point in that. Like if you are given a dungeon item set from the beginning it's less likely you'll run the dungeon - cus you have everything you need from it.

10. May 27, 2017  

11. May 27, 2017  
    I thought this TBC content on Warmane will be almost blizzlike and i can play pve and pvp like on retail. But outland is ****ed up by x5 rate and custom things and medivh will be ****ed up by the too hard content.... That is why authetntic blizzlike is the best without custom changes.. but this is only my opinin. I had great hopes about this TBC content .. It was a nice try anyway

12. May 27, 2017  
    Yea they neglected to realise GMT doesnt really exist atm because the GMT timezone is currently in BST (GMT -1) so while its 13:00 here in the UK its still 12:00 GMT

13. May 27, 2017  
    I thought this TBC content on Warmane will be almost blizzlike and i can play pve and pvp like on retail. But outland is ****ed up by x5 rate and custom things and medivh will be ****ed up by the too hard content.... That is why authetntic blizzlike is the best without custom changes.. but this is only my opinin. I had great hopes about this TBC content .. It was a nice try anyway
    So pre-nerf is too hard?

14. May 27, 2017  
    Pve content on tbc is too hard? wut

15. May 27, 2017  
    yes.

I thought this TBC content on Warmane will be almost blizzlike and i can play pve and pvp like on retail. But outland is ****ed up by x5 rate and custom things and medivh will be ****ed up by the too hard content.... That is why authetntic blizzlike is the best without custom changes.. but this is only my opinin. I had great hopes about this TBC content.. It was a nice try anyway
    Have they actually confirmed it will be harded on Medivh? I've missed that then. Yes, I know they did it on Lordaeron, but I don't think they've confirmed it on Medivh. And what else is custom on Outland besides rates?

Yea they neglected to realise GMT doesnt really exist atm because the GMT timezone is currently in BST (GMT -1) so while its 13:00 here in the UK its still 12:00 GMT
    Yes, it is. Which is why it will go live in an hour. UK changes timezones, GMT timezone doesnt change, which is why Warmane uses it. GMT remains GMT, simply UK goes to WEST (Western Europe Summer Time)

First ... 61415161718 ... Last