1. May 26, 2017  
    Oh and amidst all the negativity: +1 for challenging content.

2. May 26, 2017  
    Except it's not "unknown". We saw first hand how they ****ed up on Lordaeron with that ****. It'll be the same on Medivh if they implement it there.
    Whether or not it will be the exact same is indeed unknown. In fact if you could say that "challenging content" on Lordaeron was an objectively bad decision or it was taken too far, then you could also expect it to be fine-tuned here.

3. May 26, 2017  
    @Proterean
    what about faction imballance? horde que is so long in BG

4. May 26, 2017  
    @Proterean
    what about faction imballance? horde que is so long in BG
    Who is going on Challenging hardcore raid content server to play PVP ? if u wanted to play pvp u could roll alliance it was predictable.

5. May 26, 2017  
    Challenging hardcore raid content.

Big. Fat. Mistake.

Otherwise, might be good. Might.
    seconded .

6. May 26, 2017  
    2. Explain how you are making end game difficult? On the 5x server people cleared Kara in greens. SMH
    I would also like some precisions on this "challenging hardcore content", as by the poster i quoted, people apparently cleaned Karazhan with greens ? Is the content that easy on Outland ?

7. May 26, 2017  
    I am all for a 1x server with challenging raid content, however, due to the fact many of us (myself included) just levelled to 70 and have been farming gold and buying flying, also rep farming, dungeon running etc, is there any chance the new realm can start at 58 with some starter gear so we can go right into outland, that way we still get a 1x TBC server without having to relevel from 1 a week after we just did it.

8. May 26, 2017  

9. May 26, 2017  
    For everyone complaining, just accept that some people want a BLIZZLIKE realm and if you don't like it stay on the 5x server.

10. May 26, 2017  
    Hello, one question.
    Do I need to download the game twice to play TBC in Outland and the new server x1? Or just one down and change the kingdom is enough?

(sorry for my bad english)

11. May 26, 2017  
    Hello, one question.
    Do I need to download the game twice to play TBC in Outland and the new server x1? Or just one down and change the kingdom is enough?

(sorry for my bad english)
    no, you do not..you change servers after you log in

12. May 26, 2017  

13. May 26, 2017  
    Despite challenging content on Lordaeron, Warrior tanks on wotlk expansion were the worst tanking class after ToC, because they do not scale into end game, but have strong base stats for raids like naxx.

14. May 26, 2017  
    this feeling when you wanna play with this 3 points:
    Limited marketplace with no gear.
    The realm will be progression based.
    Challenging hardcore raid content.

but really hate this one:
    x1 rates across the board.
    just get 70 on Outland and start again on new realm?... this one must be launched first (

15. May 26, 2017  
    if alliance gets x2 exp I will roll in here. Hope you guys have something in mind to balance the A:H ratio in both realms.
    It's imbalanced because of how the racials of those sides are imbalanced. Horde side have way better racials to play with than the alliance one

First ... 2345614 ... Last