1. May 26, 2017  
    16k+ is still way too much, theres no splitting, cause normally a tbc server shoudl have 3-4k max 5k. so thats very fine, crossrealm arena / bg and were gucci for the best tbc experience possible.

2. May 26, 2017  
    Im glad that you guys decided to make an x1 realm, i will definietly join the server tomorrow!

3. May 26, 2017  
    @Staff

Can we please get an answer on faction balance plans? This is the main issue that will make or break this server. I am usually patient with responses, so I mean no disrespect but as the server was planned to release the next day, we need quick information, especially as I have a guild to move around.

4. May 26, 2017  
    but really hate this one:
    x1 rates across the board.
    just get 70 on Outland and start again on new realm?... this one must be launched first (
    It has been stated multiple times that if the demand was there, they would launch a Lordaeron-like TBC realm too. Which is exactly why I waited, since I knew I would prefer this realm over Outland anyway. Guess it might not have been all that visible though if you did not read the devs' posts regarding the matter completely, in the Outland announcement thread.

5. May 26, 2017  
    @Staff

Can we please get an answer on faction balance plans? This is the main issue that will make or break this server. I am usually patient with responses, so I mean no disrespect but as the server was planned to release the next day, we need quick information, especially as I have a guild to move around.
    Knetik u here aswell? lets make alliance great again!

as i already stated several times on other sites, just play Allaince, if people are good and want a challenge they can be competetive on A aswell, like on retail with method back in the days. but i understand ganking problems during leveling when youre outnumbered 10:1 most of the times.

6. May 26, 2017  
    Knetik u here aswell? lets make alliance great again!

as i already stated several times on other sites, just play Allaince, if people are good and want a challenge they can be competetive on A aswell, like on retail with method back in the days. but i understand ganking problems during leveling when youre outnumbered 10:1 most of the times.
    Hey bud, but yeah, we will be going Alliance but my main concern for faction balance is guild recruitment. I don't care as much about the ganking issue, though it is a problem, having a minuscule playerbase to pull from just kills guilds.

7. May 26, 2017  

8. May 26, 2017  
    could of had gave this news earlier... i wasted my time lvling for nothing : / but then again im happy there will be a 1x server

9. May 26, 2017  
    I hope the LOOKING FOR GROUP feature will be left ENABLED at least here on this x1 (even though it works in a different way) so we can find groups easily. I like this group finder tool better than the one on WOTLK.

10. May 26, 2017  

11. May 26, 2017  
    I'll stay on x5 thank you.

No patience for the grind on a private server at x1.

Pretty cool that they can pump out servers like this though.

12. May 26, 2017  
    you guys can afford 2 "hardcore" realms that barely generate any revenue?

13. May 26, 2017  
    Greetings,

thank you for the new server !

I will def. play there (mostly on Alliance, depends where my pals are playing..and ofc a nice MAGE again <3 )

Cya out there :) !

greetz

14. May 26, 2017  
    Answer in regards to faction balance?

15. May 26, 2017  
    Logged in just to thank Warmane devs for making this move. This is what people wanted out of TBC server. Thank you guys! Also, to all the people whining that they leveled on 5x and don't wanna reroll. KEK!

First ... 3456715 ... Last