1. May 26, 2017  
    Do i need to download something again or can i use the client i already installed for outland?

2. May 26, 2017  
    Do i need to download something again or can i use the client i already installed for outland?
    You do not install a realm, the server is still warmane server, you just change the realm you play once you log in.

3. May 26, 2017  
    Wow as always good job Warmane staff, keep up the good work !!!

4. May 26, 2017  

5. May 26, 2017  
    Server is donation?
    Read the description of the server dude.

6. May 26, 2017  
    I think this decision is rather hasty and based on the l launch hype inflating the numbers. For the long term health of all the realms here I urge you to delay by at least a month.
    Hype or not theres a huge majority from the other TBC realms that dont roll on warmane because x5 feels like fun server to us. If x1 it feels like something worth investing time in and the harder tuned PvE content is icing on the cake because clearing karazhan on lolgate/lolfire/ and even here first week was way to ez. I just bought premium status after learning of medivh yesterday and welcome the new realm ill be playing on.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Server is donation?
    Well, there is no subscription, you can't buy gear with cash, only cosmetic items, and they are certainly not turning down donations, so yeah, you could say that. :)

8. May 26, 2017  
    Hype or not theres a huge majority from the other TBC realms that dont roll on warmane because x5 feels like fun server to us. If x1 it feels like something worth investing time in and the harder tuned PvE content is icing on the cake because clearing karazhan on lolgate/lolfire/ and even here first week was way to ez. I just bought premium status after learning of medivh yesterday and welcome the new realm ill be playing on.
    I agree completely. I think the biggest difference the x1 rate makes is not in the leveling process itself, but the effect it has on its population. With blizzlike rates, on average, you can assume players to be much more dedicated and serious about it, then on the more popular ones with many convenience features.

9. May 26, 2017  
    we will see...
    i paid today to dodge queues and now they release a new server... xddd
    bad luck

10. May 26, 2017  
    No offence to anyone but its such a bull****. Instead of increasing the cap of population and working more on this outland realm you opening another, so now one of server will just die or later you will have another pain to merge servers. Blizz also did like you are and lost so many people. Guys dont do this mistake. Just increase the capacity of population.

11. May 26, 2017  
    No offence to anyone but its such a bull****. Instead of increasing the cap of population and working more on this outland realm you opening another, so now one of server will just die or later you will have another pain to merge servers. Blizz also did like you are and lost so many people. Guys dont do this mistake. Just increase the capacity of population.
    +1 im agree

12. May 26, 2017  
    And I don't agree with your statement. I'm blizzlike lover and I play on x1 servers only. It's just a matter of taste.

13. May 26, 2017  
    I loved this news, it should slow down or end the Outland queue.

Now, put 5x for all rates in Outland. Makes more sense. =)

14. May 26, 2017  
    compelte nonsene, 30k ona server or what? 16k is crap even 10 is too much and you want to have even more. xD

15. May 26, 2017  
    Great, ruin another x1 by making them "hard core". was hyped for this once i realized the annocument of a x1 rates server but they managed to ruin it some how.

First ... 67891018 ... Last