1. May 28, 2017  
    What about dual specc ? Same as for Outland ?

2. May 28, 2017  
    I'm happy to see Warmane grow, but i'm also afraid if it gets to big blizzard is going to make more effort to shot you guys down, i hope you guys are also thinking in this direction and are prepared.
    MAybe we even get those fools to finally make legacy servers. #You think you want my money but you dont

3. May 28, 2017  
    I'm happy to see Warmane grow, but i'm also afraid if it gets to big blizzard is going to make more effort to shot you guys down, i hope you guys are also thinking in this direction and are prepared.
    Warmane had said no to worry about that in a forum post and they seem extremely sure.

4. May 28, 2017  

5. May 28, 2017  
    Warmane had said no to worry about that in a forum post and they seem extremely sure.
    Could you link me to that post please?

6. May 28, 2017  
    So any news on this having xp lock and dual spec? Or is this the 100% blizzlike experience?

7. May 29, 2017  
    the post was 2 years old, let's see if i can find it

8. May 29, 2017  
    Kaer has explained about not to worry about this server to be taken down. Then he removed the post a few days later since we not allowed to talk about all private servers.

9. May 30, 2017  
    thank god, x1 tbc progress server. take my soul, for free.

10. May 30, 2017  
    What about dual specc ? Same as for Outland ?
    Up! Would be really interested on an answer please

11. May 30, 2017  
    They have their servers in Russia. Therefore, blizzard can do nothing about it, because Russian laws allow for this type of copyright abuse...

12. June 1, 2017  
    This new realm will be pve or pvp/pve ;)?
    I don't think Warmane does PvE servers. A shame really, I am a PvE'r and would love a PvE realm choice, but I don't think it'll happen

13. June 1, 2017  
    I don't think Warmane does PvE servers. A shame really, I am a PvE'r and would love a PvE realm choice, but I don't think it'll happen
    I feel you there, But in fairness despite its... Annoyances, PvP servers are frankly more attractive because you know you will have more to do than you would on a PvE server.

14. June 9, 2017  
    Yo dev, can you post a detailed info about Medivh? I love the x1 rates <3 I'm downloading it right now :D I played on lordaeron for 2 years.

15. June 9, 2017  
    Yo dev, can you post a detailed info about Medivh? I love the x1 rates <3 I'm downloading it right now :D I played on lordaeron for 2 years.
    Think about Medivh as if you were thinking about Lordaeron. That is exactly the same.

First ... 122021222324 Last