1. May 27, 2017  
    Peoples don't want HC, obvious year 2017 and TBC leveling pure ****.

You are wrong Warmane...

Open x15 realms WOTLK and TBC.

2. May 27, 2017  
    I'm very agree with you, it's 2017, MOST of TBC - WOTLK players already broke their a**es lvling at retail or similar, we just wan't to get cap lvl an farm every instance and do pvp (obviously by progressing) this x1 server is SO wrong, and Outland is still crowed (if the point was to reduce pop there) big fail

3. May 27, 2017  
    So, 13k plus the normal 2000 queue on outland and a 4k pop on medivh and the usual players on the other realms. Basically 4000 persons that didn't play on warmane decided to go for medivh? It did nothing for the queue on outland, what a coincidence.

Yeah this is it, I've given enough benefit of the doubt but now I've had enough with the population false numbers and everyone with two eyes can see they just do it to force the 10$ payment.

I would gladly pay the 10 bucks but not on these terms.
    Hahaha you could think about it...
    4k people that could not be arsed to wait in 3k queue.
    Queue did get a bit less, and people that didnt want to wait hours, are now playing in medivh.

inb4 ban

4. May 27, 2017  
    Does anyone know if the cash shop will be implemented into this Medivh Server? That's a deal breaker for me.

5. May 27, 2017  
    Does anyone know if the cash shop will be implemented into this Medivh Server? That's a deal breaker for me.
    from first post: "Limited marketplace with no gear."

6. May 27, 2017  
    Awesome 4~5k population. Just perfect for Outland.
    The only issue left for the server to be, personally, perfect is a measure against the faction imbalance.

And I read a guy asking "where did those 4k+ people come from?". Well, there are more than 13k online in Outland, donors, so you saw no difference in the queue. I am also sure that a bunch of people will change to Medivh when they fins out the difficulty of the x5.

7. May 27, 2017  
    As we can see Medivh has 4k online and Outland still has 2.5k queues. And I'm pretty sure that nothing is gonna change and Medivh with its x1 rates gonna be like half-dead Lordaeron. This is because people don't like slow leveling and they are tired of it cause they did it 100 times. Many of us just want to play end-content and not to spend days\weeks on leveling. This is why it would be a good solution to change Medivhs rates to x5-x10. But some no-lifers will continue spamming that "we want x1, we want hardcore, bla-bla-bla" and the real problem is that admins listen to them, even though there are more people that would like to play high rated server with no queues. (I'm sure that 4k online is build of: 50% 1x rates lovers, 50% of people who tired of w8ing in queues)

8. May 27, 2017  
    As we can see Medivh has 4k online and Outland still has 2.5k queues. And I'm pretty sure that nothing is gonna change and Medivh with its x1 rates gonna be like half-dead Lordaeron. This is because people don't like slow leveling and they are tired of it cause they did it 100 times. Many of us just want to play end-content and not to spend days\weeks on leveling. This is why it would be a good solution to change Medivhs rates to x5-x10. But some no-lifers will continue spamming that "we want x1, we want hardcore, bla-bla-bla" and the real problem is that admins listen to them, even though there are more people that would like to play high rated server with no queues. (I'm sure that 4k online is build of: 50% 1x rates lovers, 50% of people who tired of w8ing in queues)
    4k population is by no means half-dead. It's just your opiniona and does not reflect any knowledge of this matter whatsoever.
    People do like x1 slow leveling because people enjoy the game, not like people like you, which tend to only care about wanting to be the best at the game, raid everything and play the super end-game that from your point of view, it's the only fun in the game.
    Since you say that you and many people want to play end-game content without leveling, I urge you to play Outland. You want no queues? Well, life is hard. If you want it easier, money tends to help. ;)
    I have a great life: university, girlfriend, a bunch of friends and sport. An usual life, still wanting the x1 "hardcore" experience.
    And yes, admins listen to us the same way they listen to you, which, from my point of view and opposite to your opinion, don't like, because you tend to adapt the game to fit a more childish gameplay.
    You just don't know what you are talking about, stop spamming the forums with useless posts.

9. May 27, 2017  
    time to level to 70 in unavilable x5 realm = unlimited ( im stuck at 62 atm for 2 whole days)
    time to level at x1 rates, normally = 1 week if u go heard and use quest guide. (done by so many ppl so many times)

at this rate, x1 is faster than x5 wich sucks... hope this gets better with time...

only way i got to 62 was getting up mad early and logging in asap b4 the Q becomes unbreakable, otherwise only hope is a restart most often :D sadly i dont have 10 euro atm. cus im broke the 3rd every month :D :D :D #boutdatlyfe

10. May 27, 2017  
    Generally*you*will*find*mature,*more*patient,*user *base*on*a*x1,*thank*goodness.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Generally*you*will*find*mature,*more*patient,*user *base*on*a*x1,*thank*goodness.
    And more skilled players, yes?
    Myth.

Just like how people used to think that retail players were generally more skilled than private server players.
    Also myth.

How would I know?
    I've played on a variety of everything for a decade now.

12. May 27, 2017  
    To the people complaining about Medivh vs Outland, not much 'announcement' went into the 1x vs 5x server also the hype, also people having there friends already in 1 place etc, all this factors into its population, and isn't a lower pop better you bottom feeders who think 10 euro is the equivalent to a kidney on the black market, you got what you wanted.

13. May 27, 2017  
    And more skilled players, yes?
    Myth.

Just like how people used to think that retail players were generally more skilled than private server players.
    Also myth.

How would I know?
    I've played on a variety of everything for a decade now.
    Explicitly choosing x1 instead of x5 does not strictly imply skill, and nobody said so -- leveling has never actually been difficult in WoW anyway -- but it does imply a level of dedication and patience, I think. Do you mean to say that in your experience that is also false? (I mean on average, individual counterexamples obviously exist.) That would surprise me, but I would accept your word for it.

14. May 27, 2017  
    I see a few issues here.

1. Splitting the community so soon, you could have given things a chance to settle and then created new hype but now you just kinda rained on the parade of Outland and caused a weird vibe with so many people already having dumped so much effort into Outland in the last few days.

2. Bugs - Outland could have used a good month + for you to iron out some of the broken or partially broken quests before you launch another realm. Some simply break and then dont work until a restart and others don't work at all. It's strange that the Outland 58-70 range is perhaps worse than 1-58. Why rush out a new server when you could use time to fix it first?

3. Hard content? - Messing with Blizzards game is such a turnoff for so many people, they want as Blizzlike as possible. If by this you mean things such as pre-nerf Magtheridon then fine, but if you're just gonna ramp up the difficulty by turning bosses into bigger health pool punching bags what is the point? Make it Blizzlike and people will flock, why mess with what is sacred?

TBC wasn't easy to begin with, and the nerfed content up to 2.4.3 was nerfed for a good reason. If you want to make it hard then why not follow the same Blizzard progression path for patches when it comes to tuning? Give the same TBC progression experience that retail had, tuning wise. What a disappointment if you start messing with the content.

15. May 27, 2017  
    I see a few issues here.

1. Splitting the community so soon, you could have given things a chance to settle and then created new hype but now you just kinda rained on the parade of Outland and caused a weird vibe with so many people already having dumped so much effort into Outland in the last few days.

2. Bugs - Outland could have used a good month + for you to iron out some of the broken or partially broken quests before you launch another realm. Some simply break and then dont work until a restart and others don't work at all. It's strange that the Outland 58-70 range is perhaps worse than 1-58. Why rush out a new server when you could use time to fix it first?

3. Hard content? - Messing with Blizzards game is such a turnoff for so many people, they want as Blizzlike as possible. If by this you mean things such as pre-nerf Magtheridon then fine, but if you're just gonna ramp up the difficulty by turning bosses into bigger health pool punching bags what is the point? Make it Blizzlike and people will flock, why mess with what is sacred?

TBC wasn't easy to begin with, and the nerfed content up to 2.4.3 was nerfed for a good reason. If you want to make it hard then why not follow the same Blizzard progression path for patches when it comes to tuning? Give the same TBC progression experience that retail had, tuning wise. What a disappointment if you start messing with the content.
    1. If they waited then people would've just had dumped even more effort into Outland by the time Medivh came out.
    2. Can't really comment on that yet.
    3. They said that it means "pre-nerf" content. Whether they would or should nerf it later is not yet known.

First ... 91718192021 ... Last