1. May 26, 2017  
    Honestly guys, i am really agree at you now. First of all all my friends started progressing on Outland and when we finally reached lvl 70,you are announcing a new realm. First of all, you are splitting the community, some clan members already want to switch, secondly maybe you should oficially announce it when you released the 5x realm. This is pathetic..

2. May 26, 2017  
    Hello when the Lordaeron x1 realm was launched it was a fully progressive server, starting with level 60 Blizzard scheduled raids then progressed after quite a while with the portal event into Outland, then there were lvl 70 blizzard scheduled progression raids, then we progressed onto Northrend to finish up with lvl 80 Blizzard scheduled raids.

I am wondering if there are any plans for the new BC x1 server to go like this? With lvl 60 scheduled content them, portal into Outland even, then move onto lvl 70 scheduled content?

3. May 26, 2017  
    Hello when the Lordaeron x1 realm was launched it was a fully progressive server, starting with level 60 Blizzard scheduled raids then progressed after quite a while with the portal event into Outland, then there were lvl 70 blizzard scheduled progression raids, then we progressed onto Northrend to finish up with lvl 80 Blizzard scheduled raids.

I am wondering if there are any plans for the new BC x1 server to go like this? With lvl 60 scheduled content them, portal into Outland even, then move onto lvl 70 scheduled content?
    I would also like to know this (as well as faction balance plans)

4. May 26, 2017  
    Honestly guys, i am really agree at you now. First of all all my friends started progressing on Outland and when we finally reached lvl 70,you are announcing a new realm. First of all, you are splitting the community, some clan members already want to switch, secondly maybe you should oficially announce it when you released the 5x realm. This is pathetic..
    Use your brain my bro, how they can announce the X1 realm with the release of Outland? How they can know if the server will be a successfull and popular like this?
    Please, use it.

Thanks Warmane's staff, ppl who like X1 server will come, and the rest will stay on the Outland server.
    10k is too much players for a TBC server, so if there is only 4/5K players on the new X1 server, it's enought.

5. May 26, 2017  
    I am all for a 1x server with challenging raid content, however, due to the fact many of us (myself included) just levelled to 70 and have been farming gold and buying flying, also rep farming, dungeon running etc, is there any chance the new realm can start at 58 with some starter gear so we can go right into outland, that way we still get a 1x TBC server without having to relevel from 1 a week after we just did it.
    How about no. Whole point to x1 is for hardcore players who want to get away from x5 level 70 with 6-10 of their alts on follow getting aoe experience boosted to 70 making it feel like a fun server. Starting at 58 will = endless alts to transmute shadow/spell cloth primal mights etc screwing the economy...We want gear and everything to be worth something not like the x5 primal mights etc will be worth nothing with endless alts transmuting.

6. May 26, 2017  
    I think this decision is rather hasty and based on the l launch hype inflating the numbers. For the long term health of all the realms here I urge you to delay by at least a month.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Except the racial difference isn't even close to what is perceived.

For PvP, WotF is hands down the best PvP racial, sure, but depending on your team comp, Alliance has better racials. The top 3v3 teams are RMP and WLD. For RMP, triple undead is definitely the best, but for WLD, Gnome Warrior, Gnome Lock, Nelf Druid have the best racial combination. PvP racials are nowhere near as imbalanced as people suggest.

For PvE, people always point to Blood Fury, Command, and Axe Specialization as being amazing Horde racials. They are good, but is having Blood Fury as a Warlock better than having 5% Intellect plus 1% Spell Hit (Draenei Racial for the entire party)? Is Axe Specialization better than Sword/Mace Specialization? No, they are not. Command and Seal of Blood are the only real advantages Horde have in PvE, while Alliance have Sword/Mace Spec and 1% more hit for everyone.

This bull**** Horde>>>>Alliance narrative is moronic and needs to stop

8. May 26, 2017  

9. May 26, 2017  
    Nice, the end of Queue in Outland i hope =D

10. May 26, 2017  
    Does donating allow us to skip the queue on Medivh too?

Or will it be an un-skippable queue like Loraderon.

Thanks!

11. May 26, 2017  

12. May 26, 2017  

13. May 26, 2017  
    Ok wow. It has literally only been a WEEK. Launching this soon is the best you could have hoped for. They did say that they *might* launch a x1 server, depending on interest, but they HAD to go with Outland first because that was the one likely to be more popular, and they needed to know exactly what level of interest the TBC realm(s) would attract before actually making the decision.

Right now for those who started playing on Outland, even though they would have preferred this realm, this is only a VERY MINOR inconvenience as opposed to, say, if it were released a month or two later. It is quite literally the BEST CASE SCENARIO right here. And if someone wanted to play on a x1 server anyway, they were prepared to be levelling a LOT longer than whatever time they've spent up to now on Outland.

14. May 26, 2017  
    Oh noes u "wasted" a whole 2 days of playing to hit cap booHoo lol...U act like u invested so much time i mean cmon .

15. May 26, 2017  
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I waited.

First ... 5678917 ... Last