1. May 27, 2017  
    I would also like some precisions on this "challenging hardcore content", as by the poster i quoted, people apparently cleaned Karazhan with greens ? Is the content that easy on Outland ?
    This. 100% This.

2. May 27, 2017  
    Hmm that is not good atl
    cuz allot of players reach max lvl high gear
    thats give them advance in anything
    Gear/pvp/pve/Market will be a oligopolies from the high clans thats mean even with 5k online players pro day this hierarchy will never be a able to broken
    and als is not that enough we gona need 5times more to reach them....
    with sort words
    Economy ruined
    PvP ruined
    PvE ruined

3. May 27, 2017  
    Hmm that is not good atl
    cuz allot of players reach max lvl high gear
    thats give them advance in anything
    Gear/pvp/pve/Market will be a oligopolies from the high clans thats mean even with 5k online players pro day this hierarchy will never be a able to broken
    and als is not that enough we gona need 5times more to reach them....
    with sort words
    Economy ruined
    PvP ruined
    PvE ruined
    Ok but,
    what.

4. May 27, 2017  
    this is awesome...no gear buying gota love that....letem buy mounts and such....hell i might even buy 1 lol...
    this hard core raid thing tho...no just no...
    ppl want to play TBC and have fun not get to a point in tbc and cant kill bosses...

5. May 27, 2017  
    this is awesome...no gear buying gota love that....letem buy mounts and such....hell i might even buy 1 lol...
    this hard core raid thing tho...no just no...
    ppl want to play TBC and have fun not get to a point in tbc and cant kill bosses...
    Wait for it... we'll see how it is. If the non-hardcore version of TBC raids on Outland look like green-clearable Karazhan, then "hardcore" is indeed very welcome and much needed.

Refresh my memory: was there any kind of PvE nerf supposed to have taken place on Outland? Where are these rumors from anyway?

6. May 27, 2017  
    " x1 rates across the board. Limited marketplace with no gear. The realm will be progression based. " This is amazing ! ! !

7. May 27, 2017  
    I'm hyped. I had such a good experience progressing my character on x1 Lordereon. I'm not looking for a rushed experience. I won't be 70 for 1-2 months on x1 server. I love character progression! Thank you Warmane. I'm rolling Alliance!! I never roll alliance but this time I will! I don't need any x2 or extra gifts for rolling alliance. Cash me outside Hordies

8. May 27, 2017  
    Why is my question being ignored by every staff member? Are there any plans to combat faction imbalance?

9. May 27, 2017  
    Wait for it... we'll see how it is. If the non-hardcore version of TBC raids on Outland look like green-clearable Karazhan, then "hardcore" is indeed very welcome and much needed.

Refresh my memory: was there any kind of PvE nerf supposed to have taken place on Outland? Where are these rumors from anyway?
    TBC content was seriously nerfed by Blizzard after some point during the expansion making a lot of the content trivial in comparison to its former self. It's not Warmanes doing, it's Blizzard desigh. That was done so more people could start doing pve since most of the population was stuck in Karazhan. Like on Icecrown where the content is blizzlike, on outland is also like that, but post-nerf. The reason might be the fact that since there will be a lot of people, the content should be more accesible-i mean kara is entry level raid, come on, you won't clear sunwell in greens- and since a lord like server was already taking into consideration=> the people wanting a pve challenge would have this one.

10. May 27, 2017  
    There is a reason most of the stuff got easier in wrath(except maybe the hc raids), because raids like Sunwell, with a lot of work put into them were never saw by a large number of people, i think 1% of the playerbase got to sunwell or something like that. Anyway, again, Warmane did it right, blizzlike, not their fault people want to flex their pve muscles in kara. You'll see a lot of people crying about Medivh being too hard once they reach 70, like it was on Lordaeron, but that could be beneficial for the realm because only those who are serious about it will stay...so yea.

11. May 27, 2017  
    ehh wish you said this a week ago, considering how outland will become icecrown and this will become the TBC version of lordaeron.

x1 is always better than x5: you get to actually level weps, do the quest zones front to back etc
    one question: will the heroics be buffed a little bit?

12. May 27, 2017  
    Yes! Thats what i like to hear. Make insanaly hard. I want my *** bleed when we try to break dps limitations. Djnt listen to frakin kids and whiners. Make solod content for solid players.

13. May 27, 2017  
    Heroics played a huge part in the early-mid days of TBC, being basicly raid difficulty for 5 players, so probably. Well, they did mention the content will be post-nerf(on outland)..i'm not sure why people got so upset when they saw kara was easy really. But then again, people will rage in a few months because they can't clear karazhan xD

14. May 27, 2017  
    Yes! Thats what i like to hear. Make insanaly hard. I want my *** bleed when we try to break dps limitations. Djnt listen to frakin kids and whiners. Make solod content for solid players.
    But please watch your threat! For my sake as a tank

15. May 27, 2017  
    Heroics played a huge part in the early-mid days of TBC, being basicly raid difficulty for 5 players, so probably. Well, they did mention the content will be post-nerf(on outland)..i'm not sure why people got so upset when they saw kara was easy really. But then again, people will rage in a few months because they can't clear karazhan xD
    Do people actually rage because content is difficult? For what reason do they come to private servers? Why not play retail?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last