1. May 26, 2017  
    How about Instant 70 like Blackrock? Theres alot of people that want to play such realm. :)
    A Blackrock copy but bc gona be just lovely :>

2. May 26, 2017  
    I really hope you're going to make it a PVE realm. Because if you can't fix faction balance, then at least make it so it didn't matter.

3. May 26, 2017  
    I hope this solves the problem with the queues

4. May 26, 2017  
    If you want faster leveling, you can try x5 on Outland. 1-3 days enough for hit 70.

5. May 26, 2017  
    I really hope you're going to make it a PVE realm. Because if you can't fix faction balance, then at least make it so it didn't matter.
    its not that it doesnt matter then, the racials are still infact and bg or arenaplayers are still prefered to roll horde, but atleast the 10:1 ganking wont be a factor, thats true.

6. May 26, 2017  
    will we be able to transfer our char from Outland to Medivh?

7. May 26, 2017  
    will we be able to transfer our char from Outland to Medivh?
    not sure if trolling or braindead

8. May 26, 2017  
    What be your proposed solution? I don't think all THAT much people choose factions based on racials, and more because of personal tastes, familiarity with their content, where friends are etc.

9. May 26, 2017  
    Tried and working solution has already been tested on other servers. Release a faction queue and set it at 60:40 or 50:50 or put in character creation locks. Done.

10. May 26, 2017  
    They did mention it if you would have read the original forum post about outland

11. May 26, 2017  
    What be your proposed solution? I don't think all THAT much people choose factions based on racials, and more because of personal tastes, familiarity with their content, where friends are etc.
    Bull****. Vanilla and Wotlk realms are very balanced. Only TBC ones are not. PVE server would solve this issue almost completely. At the very least we'll be able to level in peace. It's a long way to 70, think we should have that option.

12. May 26, 2017  
    We did say we would release another realm if there is a need for it. We also mentioned that it would most likely be a Lordaeron-like x1 realm. Sadly we do not have a crystal ball to predict future and announce a second realm even before the first realm is released.
    but still, could of announced it on the NEWS section so we could be aware. Just say you MAY release a 1x server so that way we can think this through if we should wait atleast a few more weeks to see if there would be a new server. Well, lucky i will merge to the 1x server but please next time give us a bit heads-up. : /

13. May 26, 2017  
    character creation locks.
    This is probably why you're not in charge, mate.

14. May 26, 2017  

15. May 26, 2017  
    I strongly disagree, horde has:

2 very strong pvp racials in WotF and the Belf silence, usable in almost any situation (2 if you include timing blood fury with trinkets for on demand damage)

they also have 2 dps increasing racials in berserking and blood fury, these make a big difference when times with trinkets or burn phases, alliance has 0 active dps increasing racials.

then you have small but good ones, like axe expertise or pet damage (good for shaman, warriors, and any BM hunters)

alliance racials are not bad by any means but they are very situational and lackluster, horde not only have much more powerful racials but they are also on demand.

for both pvp and pve it is not even close and that is why most "hardcore" players roll horde, also why all streamers are horde, and then most people just jump on the bandwagon of horde > alliance in TBC and its also why a lot of racials were changed in Wotlk

First ... 4567816 ... Last