1. May 27, 2017  
    Do people actually rage because content is difficult? For what reason do they come to private servers? Why not play retail?
    You'll hear lots of people on these forums claim that the increased difficulty "destroyed Lordaeron" and "Liordaeron was a failure because of it" and stuff like that even though it's population it's still among the highest. Some people simply don't want to put a bit more effort to gear up before they can faceroll most of the content. What can you do

2. May 27, 2017  
    Heh, I told you this would happen ;) There were more than enough recently failed vanilla and TBC projects with scattered player bases ripe for the tapping. Nice move, Warmane :)

I'm not going to bother playing on an x1 realm myself, especially now that my 1st toon on Outland is close to 70, but even though I'm a premium member I'm glad that the queue and the demand have prompted the opening of this new realm.

3. May 27, 2017  
    As for the increased difficulty - I advise caution. TBC PvE was already hard as it was, with a good third of the Heroic dungeons being a challenge even for geared groups, what's left for raids.

4. May 27, 2017  
    People really goes into this "hardcore raiding" thing too much, ****ing at least this wont be a meme server, where everything is served to you, ofc you guys want it easy like the casuals you are, but some people like the sense of actually achieving killing a boos and be the best guild on a server. The mechanics on most bosses aint that hard, maybe sometimes it can be a problem but with communication it would not be. But i reckon if they open a instant 70 buy whatever gear you want it would have more players... But meh... Thats just me i like to work for the gear since thats the fun part and not get it handed to me. But these days is just about making it as easy as possible.

5. May 27, 2017  
    You should be happy people are like this, you'll have a Lord like population:), less trolls, people who actually want to do stuff and of course, less people means more farm and easier questing life. After all Outland is so small(the continent) that 5k players on the server would sufice, even less.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Lets split the community, Great -.-
    They're not splitting it. There is a constant queue on Outland between 10 AM to 10 PM, reaching as high as 4k people. This is considering that the realm had its population cap increased to 13k from 12k. The demand is there.

Also, it was quite well known that they would probably open an x1 realm, before even Outland was launched.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Also, Medivh appeals for a bit different public than Outland, so it's not splitting again, it's offering options for players who are on Outland and want x1 and for players who did not play outland because of x5 and market.

8. May 27, 2017  

9. May 27, 2017  

10. May 27, 2017  
    Thank goodness for a blizzlike server with challenging raid content, i hate how "Outland" literally holds your hand. You can do Kara in greens. Looking forward to a non-LFR experience. HARD CONTENT IS A MUST!

11. May 27, 2017  
    PlS make x5 till 60 lvl, then x1 in TBC content

12. May 27, 2017  
    Hah No ! I just got through STV as Ally and it was hell incarnate everytime I visited Nesingways camp I died at least 2 times while turning in quests and many more times while farming quest mobs my respawn timer was constantly at 1min Im not going through that again

13. May 27, 2017  
    PlS make x5 till 60 lvl, then x1 in TBC content - VERY good idea

14. May 27, 2017  
    PlS make x5 till 60 lvl, then x1 in TBC content - VERY good idea
    No. Just No. It´s a blizzlike!!! server. Stick to your Outland.

15. May 27, 2017  
    Hah No ! I just got through STV as Ally and it was hell incarnate everytime I visited Nesingways camp I died at least 2 times while turning in quests and many more times while farming quest mobs my respawn timer was constantly at 1min Im not going through that again
    Dude...on a x5 xp rate server, why the hell would you go in stv? when there are 13k players online, ins't common sense that zones already known for pvp will be hellish..?

First ... 91011121321 ... Last