1. May 27, 2017  
    13;00 server time is confusing, no time zone given...

2. May 27, 2017  
    best part of tbc server is x5 rate.. make x1 rate server is dumb no one wants to level on x1 rate server because its very slow and boring ...

3. May 27, 2017  

4. May 27, 2017  
    I want, Dont speak for everyone if you are not informed.

5. May 27, 2017  
    Not yet in less than 2 hours from now.
    I'm not sure what to think about Medivh, "pre nerf" sound good for me but the X1 rate and the faction balance doesn't sound good for me.
    I'm a main Horde player since forever but on Outland I choice Alliance and honestly even in X5 it was a ****ing pain to level up ( not impossible but a REAL pain ).
    I've seen some buggy quest during 1-58 but it was on X5 so you can skip buggy quest easily but on a X1 server?
    That's my opinion and only mine but I think the best idea was to make the XP x3 during 1-58 leveling and 58-70 x1.
    TBC is by far my favorite expansion but after 1week making another server with the painful leveling as an Alliance on Outland.. it's kinda stopping me from leveling on Medivh with a x1 rate...

I'm a long date Warmane player and it's just my "casual" opinion, I appreciate what Warmane is doing since the beginning just wanted to give my opinion since I don't post on the forum at all before.

6. May 27, 2017  
    best part of tbc server is x5 rate.. make x1 rate server is dumb no one wants to level on x1 rate server because its very slow and boring ...
    Speak for yourself i want x1 rate and so do many others if you dont like it just stick to the x5 jesus..

7. May 27, 2017  
    EVERY REAL WOW PLAYER PLAYS x1,REAL WOW PLAYERS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT x5 JUST SKIP IT.
    SO IF YOU WANA BE HATER AND SPIT ON x1 YOU CAN GO AND ...

FOR THE HORDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. May 27, 2017  
    no you can go play x1 wotlk or go to another server.. x1 is too annoying to level so i will not do this.. more people want x5 server than x1 server the people who want x1 server are dumb noobs.

9. May 27, 2017  
    lol what? People were looking for a stable Blizzlike TBC server FOR YEARS. There's thousands of players who prefer x1 over custom rates.

10. May 27, 2017  
    lol what? People were looking for a stable Blizzlike TBC server FOR YEARS. There's thousands of players who prefer x1 over custom rates.
    i totally aggred..

11. May 27, 2017  
    no you can go play x1 wotlk or go to another server.. x1 is too annoying to level so i will not do this.. more people want x5 server than x1
    You can also go somewhere else and it is not up to you to decide about that. Also its too annoying but for you. Once again if you have no infromation stop talking for the majority.

people who want x1 server are dumb noobs.
    Wow what an indisputable and obvious argument LoL

12. May 27, 2017  
    PlS make x5 till 60 lvl, then x1 in TBC content
    No

Crawl back to Outland instead.

13. May 27, 2017  
    People crying about faction imbalance....it isn't Warmane's job to fix that...it's a player thing that players can solve.

14. May 27, 2017  
    the issue with 1x and faction imbalance combine to make levelling as alliance even worse then outland as at least there you get enough xp to skip certain zones, on a 1x server you often have to do multiple zones in any given level range and cannot just skip zones, for example STV, add in a huge faction imbalance and it means one faction has points where they cannot even quest and have to grind mobs, which for multiple classes is not really an option, or people simply roll horde or reroll horde to avoid this and as such make it even worse

15. May 27, 2017  
    the issue with 1x and faction imbalance combine to make levelling as alliance even worse then outland as at least there you get enough xp to skip certain zones, on a 1x server you often have to do multiple zones in any given level range and cannot just skip zones, for example STV, add in a huge faction imbalance and it means one faction has points where they cannot even quest and have to grind mobs, which for multiple classes is not really an option, or people simply roll horde or reroll horde to avoid this and as such make it even worse
    Not True, not so long ago on another private server i leveled a character without grinding and visiting STV as Alliance.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last