1. May 27, 2017  
    People who want to do so are free to do so on x5 too. It simply gives the rest opportunity not to. And again, this is one of reasons why Medivh x1 will be opened - for likeminded people like you :)

Again I'm not saying either side is wrong, I'm saying both sides have their opinions and will have their chances to play the way you want :)
    my issue is not with the 1x exactly, its more that if they choose to keep 1x from level 1-70 then there has to be some kind of plan to balance factions or this server will be even more horde centric than outland due the the reasons i listed before

2. May 27, 2017  
    pre-nerf is fine i think if they dont make it like on lordaeron

3. May 27, 2017  
    Lol even i played this game for only like 2months overall and i want x1 server becouse i m not 2000 + born casual kid. Hardcore boys

4. May 27, 2017  
    my issue is not with the 1x exactly, its more that if they choose to keep 1x from level 1-70 then there has to be some kind of plan to balance factions or this server will be even more horde centric than outland due the the reasons i listed before
    You really think people join horde just to gank alliance?

5. May 27, 2017  
    pre-nerf is fine i think if they dont make it like on lordaeron
    Then you roll Medivh because that is exactly what they are doing

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2811711

6. May 27, 2017  
    Lol even i played this game for only like 2months overall and i want x1 server becouse i m not 2000 + born casual kid. Hardcore boys
    xd we got a badass over here you guys.

7. May 27, 2017  
    How can u say?, lordaeron has more alliance than horde.
    even though they should limit/block horde creation when things go out of hand.

8. May 27, 2017  
    Yea pve should be fine i only fear that pvp will be ****ed up like on lordaeron because of low pop

9. May 27, 2017  
    Yea pve should be fine i only fear that pvp will be ****ed up like on lordaeron because of low pop
    Low pop on Lordaeron, nice joke bro.

10. May 27, 2017  
    How can u say?, lordaeron has more alliance than horde.
    even though they should limit/block horde creation when things go out of hand.
    Lord is a Worlk server in which Wotf got a huge nerf and alliance got every man for himself, swinging the popular faction back in alliance favor, which is why most wotlk servers favour alliance and most TBC favour horde

11. May 27, 2017  
    i think if warmane dont show on website how much people playing in different factions nobody join to faction witch have more players. btw good work with new realm. 1x rates and hardcore tbc raids is all i waited for.

12. May 27, 2017  
    **** yea boiiii 20-30 elitists unite.

GIVE ME A ****ING ATTUNEMENT QUEST YOU ***** YOU WOOOOOO

13. May 27, 2017  
    You really think people join horde just to gank alliance?
    where did i say that? people go horde for the racials, the security of being on a faction where they feel there are more serious pve and pvp players, the larger population etc, getting ganked is purely a bi-product of faction imbalance, a good example is ring of blood, if you are 25 horde and there is a group of 5 alliance nearby you can simply kill them with no repercussions, on a server with a closer faction balance, killing anyone is a harder choice as you may get ganked in return, on a server where your faction is 70% then you can basically freely kill whoever you want.

so in any levelling zones, just kill any of the low pop faction that are competing for your quest mobs and you know they simply have to take it or leave as they cannot fight back into such large odds, therefore as horde you can level how you please and alliance you cannot.

14. May 27, 2017  
    People crying about faction imbalance....it isn't Warmane's job to fix that...it's a player thing that players can solve.
    so your going to roll alliance right?

15. May 27, 2017  
    where did i say that? people go horde for the racials, the security of being on a faction where they feel there are more serious pve and pvp players, the larger population etc, getting ganked is purely a bi-product of faction imbalance, a good example is ring of blood, if you are 25 horde and there is a group of 5 alliance nearby you can simply kill them with no repercussions, on a server with a closer faction balance, killing anyone is a harder choice as you may get ganked in return, on a server where your faction is 70% then you can basically freely kill whoever you want.

so in any levelling zones, just kill any of the low pop faction that are competing for your quest mobs and you know they simply have to take it or leave as they cannot fight back into such large odds, therefore as horde you can level how you please and alliance you cannot.
    I apologise for me misunderstanding.
    However, without customizing spells I don't see how they would do it.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last