1. May 27, 2017  
    so your going to roll alliance right?
    he never states he isnt ok with that, he says that for those who it is an issue it is players issue. I dont care about it so its not an issue for me to care about or solve or w/e. These who care should go Alliance then.

2. May 27, 2017  
    On my server retail (hellscream) on tbc only 1 guild managed to get attunement and to nukeout ssc/tk.Shattered halls were literally raid for 5 man,if you wanted to reach time zone before execution took place.The pre nerf base was literallyl extrermly unabalanced for 95% of people playing.Even tho times did change and knowledge making thus easier back then if you werent in literally top 2,3 guilds you could say bye bye to raiding.

Prenerf should be ok but as realm progress it should also receive post nerf,beacuse many people wont reach their desired goal if its literally too extreme.

Only time remains to be seen how it will be affected.

3. May 27, 2017  
    OH and it's actually my birthday and I woke up to this announcement. Blissful.

THANK YOU WARMANE!!! <333333333333333333333333333

4. May 27, 2017  
    I apologise for me misunderstanding.
    However, without customizing spells I don't see how they would do it.
    np glad we sorted it out, the issue is when it is knows horde is just a superior faction, no matter how small that superiority may be, to make people pick a faction they know is inferior you need to give some kind of incentive to make it worth while otherwise of course people pick the better faction, Obnoxious has said they do not wish to incentivise this as to him it seemed like a bribe, but i am not sure how else to make it 60/40 which is the minimum we would need for a healthy server

5. May 27, 2017  
    np glad we sorted it out, the issue is when it is knows horde is just a superior faction, no matter how small that superiority may be, to make people pick a faction they know is inferior you need to give some kind of incentive to make it worth while otherwise of course people pick the better faction, Obnoxious has said they do not wish to incentivise this as to him it seemed like a bribe, but i am not sure how else to make it 60/40 which is the minimum we would need for a healthy server
    And he is right in that regard imo (and if you've followed forums for longer time, you might've seen me mostly disagreeing with him). The only way I see it happen is the people who dislike this or see this as an issue going to Alliance. People who want to go horde or who have friends in horde or mains in horde etc etc etc shouldnt be forced to go Alliance. And if they want a retail pre-nerf like realms, then boosting alliance racials would be directly against that.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Heopfully Medivh can be much more PvE orienteated than PvP which will surely be more prevelant on Outland.

This would help alleviate the faction imbalance as it's pretty much down to the racials in PvP making people choose Horde.
    (Fun fact cause of dem space cows alliance are actually much better PvE race wise in TBC than Horde :) )

7. May 27, 2017  

8. May 27, 2017  
    Heopfully Medivh can be much more PvE orienteated than PvP which will surely be more prevelant on Outland.

This would help alleviate the faction imbalance as it's pretty much down to the racials in PvP making people choose Horde.
    (Fun fact cause of dem space cows alliance are actually much better PvE race wise in TBC than Horde :) )
    much better is a bit harsh :D

9. May 27, 2017  
    its simple, i leveled 3 char on Outland, i'm a pvp experienced player, i never start a fight when my enemy is killing a mob or when hes lower than me and yet how Hordes respond?
    Even when they start a 1v1 fight it turns to a 4-5vs1 fight at the end
    i past lots of zones to avoid this kind of things.

I know it is a player issue that players can fix it but still i dont think there will be any difference btw this realm and the Outland

also im hoping the hardcore raid system wont be like Lord, that was one of the biggest reasons that ppl switched to Icecrown

And this are my opinions i dont wanna argue with anyone

Best luck

10. May 27, 2017  
    what is realmlist of x1?
    Will be the same as for Outland, you'll simply have to select Medivh in realm window ingame

11. May 27, 2017  
    what is realmlist of x1?
    Same as Outland go to Change Realm and it will be there. Just like old times!

12. May 27, 2017  
    WIll the Que be gone or will both servers share the 13000 cap?

13. May 27, 2017  
    WIll the Que be gone or will both servers share the 13000 cap?
    haa i think both 13k ))) a lot want x1 and a lot will stay in x5 and a lot too want x5

14. May 27, 2017  
    so what names u got ? i have Super, Kid, Swag, now lets play the game LOL

15. May 27, 2017  
    Lol just because they're dividing the obviously very large population of players doesn't mean Medivh will die. The server being x1 EXP is enough to make people stay there instead of choosing Outland where you have x5 EXP. Two servers with different philosophies, one attracts one type of player and the other server another kind of player.

Super excited!

First ... 81617181920 ... Last