1. May 26, 2017  

lower que time?

Today I wanted to join the server but I can't. I am in the queue for 6 hours now and guess how many people are still in queue? 800.

Any way to lower it?I just want to play the game.

2. May 26, 2017  
    random server restarts hourly ��

3. May 26, 2017  
    I am in que for 6 hours and 30 minutes. From position 500+ now i am 271...

4. May 26, 2017  
    I do understand why optional payment is neccesary for the server to stay at this high quality, but right now the queue is not working.
    I was happily playing 7 hours ago and was randomly questing, all of a sudden mobs stopped spawning or something, couldn't see a mob.. so I thought I'd just hit the toilet real quick, once I got back and saw that there still was no mobs I started suspecting that a DC was the most likely case. So I closed my client to log in again. And I instantly found myself at queue possition 204. Was a bit salty but thought that this wouldn't take to long.

6 hours later I'm number 73. I have gained 130 positions on the queue during the last 6 hours. There is no way that only 130 persons have logged out hte last 6 hours? Even if 100 premium accounts joined to bypass the queue, there is still no way that 13 000 players have ben ACTIVELY playing the last 6 hours.

As I said, I do understand why optional donating is needed for the server. But this is madness. (Sparta pls)

5. May 26, 2017  
    I do understand why optional payment is neccesary for the server to stay at this high quality, but right now the queue is not working.
    I was happily playing 7 hours ago and was randomly questing, all of a sudden mobs stopped spawning or something, couldn't see a mob.. so I thought I'd just hit the toilet real quick, once I got back and saw that there still was no mobs I started suspecting that a DC was the most likely case. So I closed my client to log in again. And I instantly found myself at queue possition 204. Was a bit salty but thought that this wouldn't take to long.

6 hours later I'm number 73. I have gained 130 positions on the queue during the last 6 hours. There is no way that only 130 persons have logged out hte last 6 hours? Even if 100 premium accounts joined to bypass the queue, there is still no way that 13 000 players have ben ACTIVELY playing the last 6 hours.

As I said, I do understand why optional donating is needed for the server. But this is madness. (Sparta pls)
    all that whining about the Queue. Spend 6-10 bucks and your golden. Dont give me that "oh. i wont pay to play on a private server" nonsense;D Its 6-10 Bucks. This is nothing. You know. "nothing" as in not worth crying over.

6. May 26, 2017  
    Tomorrow there will be new server and today we were not able to join the game for 7 hours? It looks like they opened it only for members, who donated. So more people pay in the last day before the second server.

7. May 26, 2017  
    all that whining about the Queue. Spend 6-10 bucks and your golden. Dont give me that "oh. i wont pay to play on a private server" nonsense;D Its 6-10 Bucks. This is nothing. You know. "nothing" as in not worth crying over.
    I have no issues paying to bypass the queue. But that will not remove the fact that the queue system is completely broken right now, which was the point you should have got from reading my text. Hence, you didn't read what I wrote, you just assumed I wrote something.

So you actually thing the queue system is optimized? Seeing as you are defending it you must have arguments that support the validity of said queue system.

8. May 26, 2017  

LOL 130 positions in 6 hours, I've only gone from 2 to 1 in queue for 6 hours and still haven't gotten in. Yes, you read that correctly from position in queue: 2 to position in queue: 1. It's physically impossible to get online without donating until server isn't anywhere near cap around 12AM server time or you get lucky and wait for a server restart and spam login.