1. May 26, 2017  

No Pet Skills?

Hi everyone,

My newly tamed Lashtail Raptor doesn't seem to have any spells like claw.
    After I went to the Pet Trainer he learned Growl but no othe moves are available. What should I do?

The first Pet I tamed was a boar with charge and another move. But the raptor doesn't want to learn anything.

Thanks in advance.

2. May 27, 2017  
    I have a same problem............ almsot 50 lvl with no skills on pet

3. May 28, 2017  
    First, there should be a pet trainer somewhere near the hunter trainer. That's where you (the hunter) learn skills to teach to your pets.

Next, go to your general tab of your spellboook. There should be an icon that looks like a slingshot. That opens the pet training interface.

You can also learn specific skills from a given pet, just through using them awhile, then teach them to other pets.

It's a goofy setup, and I'm glad they improved it for WotLK, but that's how you gain new pet skills in TBC.

4. July 3, 2017  
    First, there should be a pet trainer somewhere near the hunter trainer. That's where you (the hunter) learn skills to teach to your pets.

Next, go to your general tab of your spellboook. There should be an icon that looks like a slingshot. That opens the pet training interface.

You can also learn specific skills from a given pet, just through using them awhile, then teach them to other pets.

It's a goofy setup, and I'm glad they improved it for WotLK, but that's how you gain new pet skills in TBC.
    none of that worked, there isnt even a tab in spellbook for hunters pet

5. July 3, 2017  
    you have to have your pet out for the tab to appear. as far as abilities like bite/claw/gore you have to either use a pet that comes with it or stable yours, tame a pet that has claw etc. use it for a minute to learn it then swap back to your original pet and train it. some examples would be king bangledash in STV has dash (rank 2). and the scorpid hunters in tanaris have claw (rank 6).

6. July 4, 2017  
    Do you have to learn the spells rank by rank? Because I tamed a few pets that simply learned no spells despite the internet showing they should learn higher rank versions, such as Un'goro Gorillas and Thunderstomp.

7. After way to long i found out about this.

First you gotta go to pet trainer (next to hunterclass trainer),

Then you go into spellbook and in the first tab you got the slingshot.

heres a screenshot; http://i.imgur.com/Eu8IS4I.jpg