1. May 27, 2017  

Pve?

the announcment post didnt specify?

*cross's fingers*

2. May 27, 2017  

3. May 27, 2017  
    Yours and everyone elses are PvP. I don't get the obsession, if you want to pvp all you have to do is throw up your pvp flag on a pve server. You can't do the opposite on a PvP server. I think it would encourage a more balanced server as far as ppl rolling alliance as well. Lots of ppl are turned off of rolling ally for the simple fact of being outnumbered/getting ganked. Would help out with BG que's for horde. Win/win....

4. May 27, 2017  
    PvP and no ways to boost Alliance side? This time you may probably have 90% horde from the start then :)--for sure no more allies toons for me, thx

5. May 27, 2017  
    Yours and everyone elses are PvP. I don't get the obsession, if you want to pvp all you have to do is throw up your pvp flag on a pve server. You can't do the opposite on a PvP server. I think it would encourage a more balanced server as far as ppl rolling alliance as well. Lots of ppl are turned off of rolling ally for the simple fact of being outnumbered/getting ganked. Would help out with BG que's for horde. Win/win....
    True, i dont understand either. Its much better, everyone whos goign to pvp can turn pvp on, just implement cross arenas and bg and everyones happy as ****, but getting ganked during leveling 24/7 by 100 hordes agaisnt 5 alliance is pathetic to accept from players.

6. May 27, 2017  
    It seriously made no sense in making it pvp again.... If you refuse to uknowledge insane faction imbalance, then why can't you at least give us one pve realm to play normally at? And why the **** are 3d party multiboxers allowed even on this realm?! This is just ******ed...

7. May 27, 2017  
    New player here, coming from another server.. I Always likes TBC more than Vanilla and now this realm is 1x xp I decided to join the fun !!

I'm also on the Alliance ! I heard that horde is Always bigger so I'm joining the ranks of the Alliance !

8. May 27, 2017  
    I agree. Why not have a pve server where anyone who wants pvp can just turn it on. I was really excited about Medivh until I found out it was pvp just like all the others. I can't stand pvp. I'm just one of those weird people who wants to just play the game and not have to worry about being attacked by players in the opposite faction. Looks like I miss out on this one.

9. May 27, 2017  
    I agree. Why not have a pve server where anyone who wants pvp can just turn it on. I was really excited about Medivh until I found out it was pvp just like all the others. I can't stand pvp. I'm just one of those weird people who wants to just play the game and not have to worry about being attacked by players in the opposite faction. Looks like I miss out on this one.
    It's an MMORPG. I guess I feel sometimes the same, you have to understand it's part of the fun and if you give it a try, it gets fun enough.

10. May 27, 2017  
    It's an MMORPG. I guess I feel sometimes the same, you have to understand it's part of the fun and if you give it a try, it gets fun enough.
    Although i agree pvp can be fun its not so fun when outnumbered and camped

11. May 28, 2017  
    I would love to see at least one of the tbc realms be pve. I am also one of those people who like to chill out and play the game without constantly getting ganked. I also agree it could help the faction imbalance.

12. May 28, 2017  
    Trust me, I've tried.... That's why I hate it :p

13. May 28, 2017  
    Don't know why people keep asking for a PvE server, they don't care about what we want, they just want to cause mayhem across all servers.

It's annoying but that's how the devs are, I also would like a PvE server.

Want faction balance? Make this one PvE, we don't want to level at x1 rate on a PvP server, want broken and unbalanced servers again? This is how that happened, keep on this road and you'll be offering free faction changes that nobody wants on here too.
    Edited: May 28, 2017