1. June 3, 2017  
    Any real twinks HATES leveling a main. With 5x exp this tiresome chore is made much better. The 1x server is already doomed. Sorry.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Any real twinks HATES leveling a main. With 5x exp this tiresome chore is made much better. The 1x server is already doomed. Sorry.
    I agree, however, I can't really speak for everyone.
    I wanted others' input on which they'd pick, but seeing as how I have still yet to receive word on if XP lock is going to be on Medivh, it looks like Outland will be the home of twinking.

3. June 3, 2017  
    I agree, however, I can't really speak for everyone.
    I wanted others' input on which they'd pick, but seeing as how I have still yet to receive word on if XP lock is going to be on Medivh, it looks like Outland will be the home of twinking.
    One from among you, most likely Misco, had explain that a GM or admin named Malaco was talking about all things Twinking yesterday (several hours ago).

A possibility of an xp lock coming rather soon, oerhaps this month?

A clear alert is the perks they gave Allaince side, in addition, Warmane fell asleep on their keys because Horde can create now.

4. June 4, 2017  
    One from among you, most likely Misco, had explain that a GM or admin named Malaco was talking about all things Twinking yesterday (several hours ago).

A possibility of an xp lock coming rather soon, oerhaps this month?

A clear alert is the perks they gave Allaince side, in addition, Warmane fell asleep on their keys because Horde can create now.
    Any word on if Medivh will have xp lock?

5. June 4, 2017  
    Any word on if Medivh will have xp lock?
    So far Misco just said that Malaco was talking to twinks, possiblyhinting it.
    Usually if it goes down for Outland, it will go down for Medivh.

Another good question is will there be cross realm activity? That remains to be unknown until staff says something or give some hint to it.

First 123