1. May 27, 2017  

Outland or Medivh?

Closed until I gather a few details.
    Edited: May 27, 2017

2. May 27, 2017  
    Outland is worthless for twinking since with x5 rates noone queues for low level BGs.
    Medivh on the other hand has big potential, especially if they add lockxp asap and exp for winning BGs.

3. May 27, 2017  
    Outland is worthless for twinking since with x5 rates noone queues for low level BGs.
    Medivh on the other hand has big potential, especially if they add lockxp asap and exp for winning BGs.
    That's not true, not true at all, people still queue for bg's while they're leveling.
    I said this post is closed until further details because GM's never stated Medivh will have xp lock.
    From the looks of it, they're going pretty blizzlike, so I'm doubtful of it having xp lock or dual spec.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Besides, im not gonna make 6-8 Twinks ranging level 29-60 on a 1x server. Outland will prevail, always.

5. May 27, 2017  
    Medivh!!!! Outland isn't worth it. I'm all about having a blizz-like experience. Can't do that with 5x server and dumbed down content.
    Edited: May 27, 2017

6. May 27, 2017  
    That's not true, not true at all, people still queue for bg's while they're leveling.
    Oh yeah? And how many low level BGs there were so far? On this 13k pop server. Right. Zero.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Go ahead fam, go to Medivh and see who will follow.

8. May 27, 2017  

9. May 27, 2017  
    Outlands, medivh ain't going to last long

10. May 27, 2017  
    Oh yeah? And how many low level BGs there were so far? On this 13k pop server. Right. Zero.
    maybemaybe build community maybe organise games maybe

11. May 27, 2017  
    Division. Separation. Making a choice.

Twinks will have to go where they feel is right

Reminds me about the movie, Day After Tomorrow in that one scene where people had to Choose whim to follow, become seperate, divided.

End result

One side prosperous and survive while the other does not.

Think about your community of twinks before ylu make auch a decision.

12. May 27, 2017  
    Medivh!!!! Outland isn't worth it. I'm all about having a blizz-like experience. Can't do that with 5x server and dumbed down content.
    Dumbed down content? Kara is an entry level raid, you do know that, right?
    We'll see what dumbed down truly is once BT and SWP hit.
    Also, what's dumbed down content got to do with twinking?
    Dumbed down content doesn't dumb down the PVP.

This is a joke, right? Outland was released what, a week ago? And you're expecting BG's while people are pushing to get at least one 70 first?
    Twinking doesn't happen overnight.

Division. Separation. Making a choice.

Twinks will have to go where they feel is right

Reminds me about the movie, Day After Tomorrow in that one scene where people had to Choose whim to follow, become seperate, divided.

End result

One side prosperous and survive while the other does not.

Think about your community of twinks before ylu make auch a decision.
    The community has ALWAYS been divided amongst realms, which is why I'm doing this to //try// to attempt to unite them all on ONE realm before people crack down on farming gear etc to come to find out half the twinking population is on the opposite realm.
    However, I digress, as there has been no word yet if XP lock is being implemented.
    Hence why I said this is closed until further notice.

13. May 27, 2017  
    To unite you do not segregate, something mop's Rflow had done despite his....horrendous actions.

What I am saying is twinks on Outland will go to the x1 realm. This was going to happen and twinks who are roaming in Outland will move ther, not all, hense the separation and divide.

As was stated to Monster inc, you include all twinks to avoid a segregation of bracket. Rflow despite being a clown and the bane of the ghost twinks, he did maintain all twinks by inviting all levels, not just 70s.
    This led to the mass distribution of resources for Twinking, so whomever decide to twink at 60 or 70, within a fraction of time they're supplied.

As for xp lock, to us, it will be available when market release, going by this theory alone.

14. May 27, 2017  
    To unite you do not segregate, something mop's Rflow had done despite his....horrendous actions.

What I am saying is twinks on Outland will go to the x1 realm. This was going to happen and twinks who are roaming in Outland will move ther, not all, hense the separation and divide.

As was stated to Monster inc, you include all twinks to avoid a segregation of bracket. Rflow despite being a clown and the bane of the ghost twinks, he did maintain all twinks by inviting all levels, not just 70s.
    This led to the mass distribution of resources for Twinking, so whomever decide to twink at 60 or 70, within a fraction of time they're supplied.

As for xp lock, to us, it will be available when market release, going by this theory alone.
    Ya, but you miss the part on how you guys even came into existence, this was caused by jealous among those who came from wotlk to mop, still not prepared.

Other than that, the closest thing we can be united by is the forums. MOP twinks temperament is far different from those in wotlk.

15. May 27, 2017  
    Ya, but you miss the part on how you guys even came into existence, this was caused by jealous among those who came from wotlk to mop, still not prepared.

Other than that, the closest thing we can be united by is the forums. MOP twinks temperament is far different from those in wotlk.
    Ah true, glorious day when the king and queen of ghosts formed who we are in twinking community.

But still, uniting ALL twinks is impossible because not only we are separated, some twinks perfer to segregate too. It took time until a sole 10 twink convince Monster Inc, Ten twinks and others to invite all level of twinks, resulting in unique results.

But yes, smqt took some time because everyone was for this. Meanwhile in tbc, there is no other group.

Both Misco and Suba (I don't know why) are on tbc rught now. Not only they're making twinks and mains, but they are and have found class counter gear(give casters and dps difficult time) as we speak, they too seek a twink guild.

Don't be surprised if Blades of Azzinoth cannot stop these counters when the time comes.

123 Last