1. May 27, 2017  

Who switch to Medivh from Outland?

Hey guys,

Who switch to medivh and why?

2. May 27, 2017  
    I will. Why? No attachment to your toons. With such little time investment to get to max level, you'll have many more players that are completely rude and have no filter, simply because rerolling is no issue.

Also having limited cash shop is huge.

3. May 27, 2017  
    Im sure im gonna stay on Outland.. this 5x is just perfect for me.. i leveled enough chars on retail already.. i think Outland will have enough population 10k+ would be nice.. then solve the A:H ratio and Outland would be perfect ^^

4. May 27, 2017  
    Hello !

I will switch. Why? Bec. i could not even lvl to 70 yet and my friends will move to ! Hello Alliance <3

5. May 27, 2017  
    I will switch..
    Why ? Why not ?
    I actually level faster and healthier on a x1 server than x5 or x7
    I have easier time leveling my proffesions along while I level
    Also I can spend some time grinding dungeons without quickly outleveling them

6. May 27, 2017  
    I wonder what's the faction ratio is going to be..

Surely the people who rolled Alliance on Outland (such as me) have seen the futility of it all and most are going to reroll Horde, if they don't care about PvP.

7. May 27, 2017  
    I will! Mainly because I didn't really enjoy leveling on Outland since I was rushing through everything and aiming towards getting max level as fast as possible. This time around I'll be taking my time and aiming to do a lot of dungeons and have fun with other people. It is after all an MMORPG!

8. May 27, 2017  
    I even remember in Lordaeron when I met a guy while questing in Southshore. He RPed during the entire time. I did the same since I find it really amusing. We did that for like 3h. Almost no questing, just talking.
    These and more things do not happen in a x5 and the feeling of abandoning quests for the sake of rushing to the level 70 kills me.

I want, once and for all, create a character in a tBC server and feel attached to him.

I am really desiring to play Medivh and, also, revive those kind of memories such as Patchy in Naxx in Lordaeron, as a tank... Hardcore raiding, here I come!

9. May 27, 2017  
    I even remember in Lordaeron when I met a guy while questing in Southshore. He RPed during the entire time. I did the same since I find it really amusing. We did that for like 3h. Almost no questing, just talking.
    These and more things do not happen in a x5 and the feeling of abandoning quests for the sake of rushing to the level 70 kills me.
    It's the unexpected that's memorable! Outland was, unfortunately, entirely predictable.

10. May 27, 2017  
    feeling of abandoning quests for the sake of rushing to the level 70 kills me.
    For a completionist like me abandoning quests is sacrelige. I really enjoy myself when I complete every quest in every zone Ive been to. It eats me up so much leaving the quests halfway through and besides most of the good items and dungeon quests are at the end of huge quest chains

11. May 27, 2017  
    If they can address the faction imbalance that's bound to happen I'd gladly make a character. It's one thing when its 5x and takes a weekend to hit 70, it's another when it takes a month+ to level in hopes that things work out. There's yet to be a legitimate TBC server last because of these things

12. May 27, 2017  
    If they can address the faction imbalance that's bound to happen I'd gladly make a character. It's one thing when its 5x and takes a weekend to hit 70, it's another when it takes a month+ to level in hopes that things work out. There's yet to be a legitimate TBC server last because of these things
    I think this is something that should be taken in high regard at this point by the Staff. It would be the better scenario where the problem of faction imbalance wouldn't occur at all and the realms be left completely clean from tweaking, but as is evident this isn't the case. Perhaps it is still too early to tell, but then again the faction gap has not decreased but increased throughout the week since Outland launch.

There have been many suggestions as how to go about this so I'm not going to act like I have any better suggestions than those mentioned, however, I would like to say that the idea of faction based population caps might be the best idea I've read on the topic.

13. May 27, 2017  
    Do i swap to Medivh? Of course i will. I kinda like the setup for Outland but i missed my professions while lvling and you lvled to fast for a proper goldgain so i'll try my luck on the new Medivh! Hopefully there are some friendly people outside with proper manners! Hardcore Raiding here i Come! FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

14. May 27, 2017  
    Medivh all the way. Anything closest to a Blizzlike experience is why I play on private servers. I didn't even roll on Outland for it being easy raids and 5x, i've actually been waiting for Warmane or another server to do something like this. I need a challenge, if i want to be bored to death (minus mythic raiding) i'd go play retail. Thank you Warmane for providing with Medivh!

15. May 27, 2017  
    Yes will switch, i don't like x5 leveling, to fast, skip alot of content in rush for 70. Too easy.

12 Last