1. May 27, 2017  

Vanilla content drop rate

I don't know if the itemization on the vanilla content is working correctly (or bad luck) but I went from 1-60 without even getting one "decent" green item on outland server. When I got to outland however, I was getting massive amounts of greens and even blues. So is there even a loot table for vanilla content? I know it's a tbc server but at 1x rate you'll spend a lot of time in there and without drops I guess it wouldn't really matter if it's 1x or 5x, because it will ruin the content and even turn away players...

I can say there where no problems when doing quests, the content was great, but the drop rate on random green/blue items just seemed off.

2. May 27, 2017  
    1x rate means u spend much more time on one location. So it means much higher chance to loot some rare loot. Same situation as on Lordaeron, where was not problem with gearing on vanilla content :-) Take it chill :-)

3. May 28, 2017  
    There is something definitely off about the green drop rates leveling in the vanilla areas. On both the wotlk realms I rarely see a green drop from a mob. I got most of my greens from chests. Now I am leveling in outland and the same thing is happening. This is including dungeons.