1. May 27, 2017  

Multiboxer

sorry if this is the wrong seccesion to report abuse
    alliance character using 4 bots killing low level characters in tanaris
    main character name shoxxyb

2. May 27, 2017  
    You mean he's multiboxing? Yeah, that's is allowed here.

3. May 27, 2017  
    You probably meant multiboxer. That is allowed on our server.

4. May 27, 2017  
    sorry if this is the wrong seccesion to report abuse
    alliance character using 4 bots killing low level characters in tanaris
    main character name shoxxyb
    Have no fear, <Gearbox> is here! Im in progress of making 15hunters on Horde, we will burry them all just like on Lordaeron.

5. May 27, 2017  

6. May 27, 2017  
    Have no fear, <Gearbox> is here! Im in progress of making 15hunters on Horde, we will burry them all just like on Lordaeron.
    All multiboxers are playing alliance this time, you should join us too. :)
    It will even out the faction balance a tiny bit.

Also, don't expect to be able to do battlegrounds as multiboxer on horde side. (don't forget you need BG tokens to buy pvp gear, gearing on horde as boxer will be crazy hard)

7. May 27, 2017  
    All multiboxers are playing alliance this time, you should join us too. :)
    It will even out the faction balance a tiny bit.

Also, don't expect to be able to do battlegrounds as multiboxer on horde side. (don't forget you need BG tokens to buy pvp gear, gearing on horde as boxer will be crazy hard)
    All is true, but Alliance....ufff.....ufff.....aaaaaaaaaah! Maybe PvE Horde, Pvp Alliance? Hm...

8. May 27, 2017  
    I will roll ally warlocks on Medivh as well,fancy x1 as well but il take it slowly,planning 5x lock first,then additional 2.

7 is perfect number 4 me :)

9. May 27, 2017  
    Are u crazy! Sommer is comming i cant lvl up so many toons! W8 winter ffs :P Who is in charge of Autobots on Alliancers side? I may make PvP team there.

10. May 27, 2017  
    Well Medivh will be taken ultra slow,neither do i have so much time,btu il reserve names and play few hours.Nobody is in charge on ally side,its free for all inv.Just whisper Affliction and il inv you.

And i always prefferd x1 due to things being harder to obtain and pvp being more healthy.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Horde getting ganked once in his time on the server and instantly starts crying on the forum :]

12. May 27, 2017  
    Multiboxing is even legal in retail.