1. May 27, 2017  

Please stop promoting stream to stream on Twitch and to go to YT Gaming

Hi there my name is Rendric and Ive been playing on Outland for a few days. Ive notice when i started that you guys have been promoting to twitch and I never understood why, Ive seen people getting 24 hour and for streaming private servers and some even perma. I want to say that is against TOS of twitch but yet again Idk because I cant get and answer from either end. So I just stream it on Youtube Gaming and have had no problems at all and the community is fantastic on there for the server. I was not going to risk my twitch account gett banned because i worked so hard on getting the view and ext on it so I would recommend changing off of twitch and to Youtube gaming for they are more open to letting people stream whatever unlike twitch. Please note that if i am wrong Im sorry but the bans have gone through and some peoples channels perma. Add Youtube Gaming to the Stream tab so us youtubers who have a very decent following can be on the streamer tab.

Thank you - RendricTv - Youtube Gaming

2. May 27, 2017  
    Actually what twitch does isn't because of what they want to. If they could do the way they want all expansions would be allowed to be streamed because that would generate the most income (imagine for example Sodapoppin streaming Wrath or TBC...)

However, Blizzard doesn't want to admit that TBC or Wrath are better than Legion, so they dont want people to stream it. Neither on Youtube, nor on Twitch. Therefore if someone too popular streams it Twitch has an order from Blizzard to ban them. The games are Blizzard's property, therefore they do have the rights not to allow people to stream their gameplay if Blizzard doesn't want them to.

3. May 31, 2017  
    It does say specifically on Twitch rules that private server is forbidden, I haven't found any on youtube that disallow streaming of private server, the only way for you to get banned on youtube would be, if a lot flagged your stream.

But back to the topic, I agree with you Rendric.

4. June 6, 2017  

5. Except that now YouTube has been strongarmed into banning people streaming private servers as well.
    Couple of streamers have already received 90 day bans from YouTube.

6. "Stream"

Add youtube as Streaming Service. Thx

7. It does say specifically on Twitch rules that private server is forbidden, I haven't found any on youtube that disallow streaming of private server, the only way for you to get banned on youtube would be, if a lot flagged your stream.

But back to the topic, I agree with you Rendric.
    and yet few youtubers already got banned for 90 days and got 1 strike on their account for streaming warmane.if you dont know 3 strikes mean you done with youtube forever.

twitch/youtube TOS dont meter in this case,its blizzard who make complains against someone else using their product or promoting it.no meter the platform ,Youtube ,twitch or someone else,they have to take actions against the streamer.just because small streamers with few viewers for now have been left alone dont mean they are save.
    Edited: June 27, 2017